Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KoEnder

What if DreamWorks came in KH3?

Before you start sharpening you Keyblades to kill me, here me out first. I'm pretty sure some of you out there wondered about the fact if DreamWorks was in KH instead of Disney, but honestly it doesn't seem that bad really we could have, Kung-Fu Panda, How to Train Your Dragon, No Shrek though, you see what I mean. Since the examples I've mentioned have a huge conflict that kinda fit, and don't fit at the same time. State your Opinion, and please to hate comments. -.-

I would love HTTYD and Rise of the Guardians in KH.

Sadly Dreamworks is not Disney.

thank goodness because of Shrek

See HTTYD is an excellent movie, would be nice if would at least be a DLC.

I would love HTTYD and Rise of the Guardians in KH.

Sadly Dreamworks is not Disney.

thank goodness because of Shrek

Mayby it is better only Disney or we would get Shrek or Kungfu Panda.

Edited by KH4Real

Mayby it is better only Disney or we would get Shrek or Kungfu Panda.

I mean obviously Dreamworks will never be in KH but Dreamworks isn't just Shrek and Kungfu Panda.  Other than HTTYD and RotG there's Prince of Egypt, King of Dreams, Road to El Dorado, Spirit, and Sinbad.  Dreamworks was pretty Disney-esque starting out.

Ain't that the truth.

Nope. That is your subjective opinion.

My opinion is that I'd love for Dreamworks to be in the KH series. The Road to El Dorado, How to Train Your Dragon and Rise of the Guardians would be excellent additions to the franchise. 

Nope. That is your subjective opinion.

My opinion is that I'd love for Dreamworks to be in the KH series. The Road to El Dorado, How to Train Your Dragon and Rise of the Guardians would be excellent additions to the franchise. 

Yeah it's my opinion but did you read who I was replying to? I said ain't that the truth because I agree that Dreamworks would make better additions in the Kingdom Hearts series than Star Wars and Marvel. When some people said ain't that the truth it doesn't always mean their right or it's really true, some people just said that because of their opinion not because it is true. Like seriously Sora and gang teaming up with Hiccup, Toothless and the gang would be bad ass.

Yeah it's my opinion but did you read who I was replying to? I said ain't that the truth because I agree that Dreamworks would make better additions in the Kingdom Hearts series than Star Wars and Marvel. When some people said ain't that the truth it doesn't always mean their right or it's really true, some people just said that because of their opinion not because it is true. Like seriously Sora and gang teaming up with Hiccup, Toothless and the gang would be bad ass.

I understand what your meaning was, I was being cheeky since I disagree. 

Edited by Kaweebo

That will never happen.

You see, Jeffery Katzenberger (head of Dreamworks/previous Chief Creative Officer of Disney) and John Lasseter (Chief Creative Office for Disney/Pixar) hate each other to the ends of the earth because of the whole Antz/A Bugs Life scenario.

And besides, DreamWorks is a rival animation company: it just doesn't make sense.

Toothless as a Summon

Megamind as a Heartless

Shrek dying kidding

no im not

Sadly, it's not gonna happen.

I know it's just a thought I had.

That will never happen.

You see, Jeffery Katzenberger (head of Dreamworks/previous Chief Creative Officer of Disney) and John Lasseter (Chief Creative Office for Disney/Pixar) hate each other to the ends of the earth because of the whole Antz/A Bugs Life scenario.

And besides, DreamWorks is a rival animation company: it just doesn't make sense.

Yeah it was just a thought.

But if they add one DLC it would look pretty cool to see Sora riding Toothless.

And i am perfectly aware it'll never happen.

And i am perfectly aware it'll never happen.

Oh, haha, I thought you were serious.

Actually, come to think about it, Kung Fu Panda would be a fantastic world to be in. The scenery in that movie is beautiful and Po would be a bulky party member.