Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sora96

Pokemon Shuffle is coming to mobile

I hope the game mechanics are gonna fit for the mobile devices. For instance, what are they gonna replace street pass with? I'm better off with getting the 3DS version if the mobile version won't have that.

Other than that, this is a very interesting attempt at mobile games, Nintendo. I wish you the best of luck!

Oh, good, it's just Shuffle. That game might as well have been on mobile in the first place, considering how it's played. Skipped it on the 3DS, and I'll definitely skip it on Android.

I actually agree, I was surprised they put this crap on the eShop.

I actually agree, I was surprised they put this crap on the eShop.

To be fair, Pokemon Shuffle wasn't that bad. I never played much of it myself, but I did download it to give it a shot. They never force micro-transactions on the player and they do many events within the game. The fact that it's been downloaded nearly 5 million times on the 3DS speaks for itself.

This game will be a success on mobile just like it was on the eShop. It being "crap" is completely subjective because it does what it is meant to do very well.

Another game to put on the phone I said I would never put games on...

It's like Pokemon Puzzle League, so it looks like fun.  Plus Mega Slobro looks cool.

Pokémon Shuffle? How disappointing. They should have put Pokémon red or green on there.

Or they could finally put those on Virtual Console, along with Gen II's games. :/

Unfortunately Game Freak has already confirmed that they'll never put the old main series up on the virtual console because they want newcomers and old people to play the same games at the same time (and also because they can make more money off of remakes that way, let's be honest).

Anyway Shuffle is a great time waster. There's a lot of RNG bias in the later stages, but they never push the free-to-play aspect on you that many times, and they warn you several times in advance that it costs real money to buy stuff. 

If they made a proper Pokemon game for smartphones they'd make a fortune. Haha.

Considering the type of people that play mobile games, they'll make a fortune on Pokemon Shuffle regardless.

As an actual Pokemon fan, I don't want to see a "proper" Pokemon game for mobile. Mainly because "proper" Pokemon games should stay on an actual video game console where they belong.

Why not tell that to Square Enix when they make stuff like All the Bravest for smartphones

And then they make stuff like Record Keeper which makes them over 16 billion yen in six months in Japan alone.