Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DJ369

KH BBS Anime Episode 6 Coming NEXT WEEK!

Hey guys... it's been a while... 6 months to be exact. Sorry. DX But, I'm here to tell you all that the Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Anime project is coming back next week! For all of you who don't know what this is, it's basically a fan made series where I take all the cutscenes from the game, and edit them together to mimic an anime format, with an opening, in-between episode eyecandy, and an ending graphic. The reason why it's taken me so long to bring out the next episode is because I wanted the remaining episodes to use the 2.5 remastered scenes, and have the music play through, seamlessly, so I had to play BBS again through a PSP emulater, and record scenes with no music on them to edit into the final episodes, which took a very long time. But, otherwise, I'm ready to show the remaining episodes to you in the best quality possible, and I promise, something like this won't happen again! I'm also going to do the other KH games in the future, so look forward to that, and take the chance to relive the story of Kingdom Hearts while we wait for Kingdom Hearts 3!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZoJnMjcQoo

Edited by DJ369

Why do you insist on calling this anime and fan made? You didn't make this, you only contributed a little bit of editing. And it's not anime, it's a collection of cutscenes.

Edited by JTD95

Why do you insist on calling this anime and fan made? You didn't make this, you only contributed a little bit of editing. And it's not anime, it's a collection of cutscenes.

Like I said in the description of this post "it's basically a fan made series where I take all the cutscenes from the game, and edit them together to mimic an anime format". And the remaining episodes are all HEAVILY edited with the 2.5 scenes, and edited music. You'll understand if you just take a chance to watch next week's episode.

Dude, I've been waiting for this since forever!  I'm glad to see that you're finally gonna update new Episodes! :D  I hope you were able to work things out in school!  I'll be looking forward to next week's Episode! :D

Thanks a lot, man! Trust me, I put in a lot of work in these remaining episodes, so I don't think you'll be disappointed!