Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  

I had some weird dream about KH3 ending. Luckily before I forget, I wrote down in my dream journal. Here it is:

Sora and Mickey is sitting on a hill in Destiny island

Sora: How are your wounds healing, Mickey?

Mickey:.....

Sora: You should take it easy. Besides, there's no more Xehanort to worry about. Mickey......are you going back to your castle?

Mickey:....

Sora:.....

Sora:....But we can see each other soon, right? We can hangout together, just like before!

Mickey: Sora....

Sora: Hmm?

Mickey: You're actually.....You're really.... You don't really don't exist in this dimension!

Sora:What?

Mickey: I summoned you from your world.....so we could restore the balance of Light and Darkness.

Sora: Wha, what are you talking about?

Mickey: It's true! This dimension is not your reality!

Sora: But....no! But I remember everything! The first time I met you with Donald and Goofy, my friends, Riku and Kairi. It's real! Mickey: They're.....they're fake memories that Ansem the Wise made...you simply believed them.

Sora: No...That's a lie!

Mickey: It's not. It's the truth. The strange memory that Erauqs spoke of....your presence in our dimension is like a forgotten memory.

Sora: No.....

Mickey: When all the hearts returned to their bodies, all the heartless disappear, and all the nobody grow hearts, you won't be able to stay in this dimension.

Sora: No! I'm not going anywhere! I'm staying!

Mickey: Sora.....well, I....but I....

Strange portal appears behind Sora

Sora: Huh?!

Mickey: Sora....it's time for you to go home. Back to your world. Sora: But, I don't want to!

Sora is being pulled in the portal by some unknown force while Mickey looks to the side.

Sora: I don't want to go home!

Sora is about to enter the portal until Mickey grabs his hand.

Mickey: Sora, don't let go!

Sora trys to hold on Mickey hand, but lose grip and pulled in the portal.

Mickey: Sora!!!

Sora: Mickey!!!

Portal disappear with Sora. Mickey looks in the sky while credits music plays.

Mickey: Sora....

Credits starts to roll

Square, make this happen.

Sign in to follow this