Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Klonoa the Dream Traveler

What if Roxas escaped from virtual Twilight Town?

I'm just asking a question. What if Roxas escaped from Ansem grasp?

His Keyblade needs a hacking function to load AR codes (Codebreaker codes, or cheat codes) onto DiZ's computer in order to escape. That way he'd be able to walk through walls, fly, infinite money (means infinite icecream), never get hurt physically...etc

But yeah, if he escaped from DiZ's computer he'd probably be on the run to avoid being kidnapped by weird men who dress in black coats or a mysterious man wrapped in red bandages xD

If he regained his memories I'd think he might've went in a more strategic direction. Since he knows the Organization would be after him he'd probably lure out each individual member and take care of them. As for Riku/Ansem he already saw his moves both in person and in Sora's memories (technically).

If he regained his memories I'd think he might've went in a more strategic direction. Since he knows the Organization would be after him he'd probably lure out each individual member and take care of them. As for Riku/Ansem he already saw his moves both in person and in Sora's memories (technically).

what has suggested Roxas is strategic at all?

Last we saw him he was planning on storing the castle

what has suggested Roxas is strategic at all?

Last we saw him he was planning on storing the castle

See when I said "might've", meaning he might have, or he might have not. That kids is our reading lesson for today.

See when I said "might've", meaning he might have, or he might have not. That kids is our reading lesson for today.

generally when people present a possibility it's because there's a basis for it, not just some random fanfic

generally when people present a possibility it's because there's a basis for it, not just some random fanfic

Because he was given time to cool down. On top of that he forgot the reason in fighting the Organization in the first place was up in the air. That being said I could see Roxas not fighting for a while in order to attack at the most opportune moment. Similar to DiZ. Man, a few months after taking a break from KH13 and already I got someone hyped up on their own arrogance up in here. I now realize the reason I left in the first place.

Edited by REOrulz

Because he was given time to cool down. On top of that he forgot the reason in fighting the Organization in the first place was up in the air. That being said I could see Roxas not fighting for a while in order to attack at the most opportune moment. Similar to DiZ. Man, a few months after taking a break from KH13 and already I got someone hyped up on their own arrogance up in here. I now realize the reason I left in the first place.

this is definitely the look of a person who has cooled down

Posted Image