Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

The Mario and Luigi Games.

Out of the games so far, which is your favourite? and also, what ideas do you think they should bring to the table for future games? like for example: should they make a Mario and Luigi game where they team up with Wario and Waluigi? and/or should they make a Mario and Luigi game where they team up with Princess Peach and Princess Daisy? tons of ideas to explore for a promising sub franchise, right :]?

Another idea could be Mario and Luigi: Cackletta's Revenge, where somehow, both Cackletta and Fawful return and plot their revenge against the Mushroom Kingdom and/or for one more idea, what about Mario and Luigi: Villains Unite! or something like that, where Cackletta, the Princess Shroobs, Fawful, Midbus and Antasma all return and together, united under Bowser or are against him, try to take their revenge against Mario and Luigi? again, tons of ideas to explore for a promising sub franchise, right :]?

Out of all the Mario And Luigi games, I've only played Superstar Saga, and I loved that game to bits!  The fact that Mario and friends were thrust into an RPG world just intrigued me!  The game's well developed plot, with its humorous dialogue and fun gameplay, made the game a blast to play!  And I just love how they basically kept Mario and Luigi as mutes, the only thing coming out of their mouths being gibberish! xD

That being said, I am desperate to play Partners In Time, Bowser's Inside Story and Dream Team! D:  I'm pretty sure they're just as good, if not better than Superstar Saga!  And as for your ideas, I'm really digging the idea of Mario and Luigi teaming up with Wario and Waluigi!  That'd make for a fun game, since both duos would be rivaling against each other! :D  Also, the Mario Bros. teaming up with Daisy and Peach also sounds like a badass team-up!  In general, all your ideas sounded great, and I'd be up for any Mario And Luigi RPG that'd have your awesome ideas! :D

Only played Bowser's Inside Story, and I kind of love it. It's like the Paper Mario series if Super Paper Mario didn't shit the bed and ruin everything. Super excited for Paper Jam, and I really ought to track down the other ones already released.

Would definitely be into Wario/Waluigi and Peach/Daisy if they were actually playable, though only if they provide actually different gameplay than Mario/Luigi. Otherwise it'd just be too much grinding.

Only played Bowser's Inside Story, and I kind of love it. It's like the Paper Mario series if Super Paper Mario didn't shit the bed and ruin everything. Super excited for Paper Jam, and I really ought to track down the other ones already released.

Would definitely be into Wario/Waluigi and Peach/Daisy if they were actually playable, though only if they provide actually different gameplay than Mario/Luigi. Otherwise it'd just be too much grinding.

Well you're in luck. If you ave a Wii U you can go and download the first two Mario and Luigi games.

Superstar Saga is damn amazing. Partners in Time is a chore. Haven't played Bowser's Inside Story yet. Dream Team was just okay

I've heard; that's legitimately one of the biggest reasons I want a Wii U.

you can skip Partners in Time. It's nowhere near the same level, but it's considered the Sticker Star of the Mario and Luigi games

you can skip Partners in Time. It's nowhere near the same level, but it's considered the Sticker Star of the Mario and Luigi games

You say that, but the person directly above you said Partners In Time is their favorite, so maybe i should just decide for myself.

You say that, but the person directly above you said Partners In Time is their favorite, so maybe i should just decide for myself.

well I can tell you two things that should give you a good idea if it's for you:

the villains can't talk. Or rather, they speak in alien gibberish. So there's no interaction there

and the game has awful balancing issues. Bosses start to take AGES after a while. I still remember when I brought my DS on a trip and I burnt through the entire battery fighting all the phases of the final boss

Like I said, it's not sticker star bad, but man does it have some issues

well I can tell you two things that should give you a good idea if it's for you:

the villains can't talk. Or rather, they speak in alien gibberish. So there's no interaction there

and the game has awful balancing issues. Bosses start to take AGES after a while. I still remember when I brought my DS on a trip and I burnt through the entire battery fighting all the phases of the final boss

Like I said, it's not sticker star bad, but man does it have some issues

Worth noting. I'm still planning on giving it a shot one of these days, if only for completion's sake, but I appreciate the warnings.

I haven't played Bowser's Inside Story yet which I know a lot of people consider it the best, but I don't really like the games after Superstar Saga. Partners in Time was a chore to get through, and I haven't even brought myself to finish Dream Team because it's just not very engaging and there's better games out there to spend my time on. I'm not really interested in the new Paper Mario crossover one because of how boring these games are, along with how Paper Mario hasn't been that great since The Thousand-Year Door.