Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Daniel Black

Image Sora - Kingdom Hearts III Fanart

12 hours?! So that's...1,2...5...half a day! Excellent shading! Yeah, just today, I helped with painting at my church and we had to do alot of shading! In fact, ever since a long while back, I started making shadings on everything I painted and drew. Art is never EVER easy. Especially when it comes down to detail.

I'm gonna point out a few of the positive details in your painting if that's alright with you.

Here are a few:

The precise edges on the keyblade.

The zipper on Sora's jacket. Every tooth on the zipper, whoa!

The lighting coming from the right.

Sora's shadow is pointing the opposite direction of light source. (Correct!)

The light touches of darker brown in Sora's hair, for effect.

And a small detail, but also very noticeable, the sliver of blue sky in the top-left of the painting.

Excellent work, my friend! :D

12 hours?! So that's...1,2...5...half a day! Excellent shading! Yeah, just today, I helped with painting at my church and we had to do alot of shading! In fact, ever since a long while back, I started making shadings on everything I painted and drew. Art is never EVER easy. Especially when it comes down to detail.I'm gonna point out a few of the positive details in your painting if that's alright with you.Here are a few:The precise edges on the keyblade.The zipper on Sora's jacket. Every tooth on the zipper, whoa!The lighting coming from the right.Sora's shadow is pointing the opposite direction of light source. (Correct!)The light touches of darker brown in Sora's hair, for effect.And a small detail, but also very noticeable, the sliver of blue sky in the top-left of the painting.Excellent work, my friend! :D

Painting a church?! Holy... that´s quite the challenge.. Anyway glad you liked it. :D

Painting a church?! Holy... that´s quite the challenge.. Anyway glad you liked it. :D

No no, I said I painted AT church. Painting a whole church would be too tough even for me. I helped paint these cartoon animals and scenery on these large portrait-like things. It was a little tough, but with three people (me, and two other people who worked for the church) we got by pretty well.But yeah, good work, Daniel!What the-?! Whoa! That's ALOT of art! And they're ALL really well detailed! Man, I want to be able to do stuff like that! You have some seriously awesome talent! I want to do that kind of drawing, but my family wants me to draw more 'realistic' things. But that's not what I want to draw. I want to tell them, but I don't know how to convince them that I don't always want to draw what other people want. Edited by Steven Drake (SteVentus)

No no, I said I painted AT church. Painting a whole church would be too tough even for me. I helped paint these cartoon animals and scenery on these large portrait-like things. It was a little tough, but with three people (me, and two other people who worked for the church) we got by pretty well.But yeah, good work, Daniel!What the-?! Whoa! That's ALOT of art! And they're ALL really well detailed! Man, I want to be able to do stuff like that! You have some seriously awesome talent!I want to do that kind of drawing, but my family wants me to draw more 'realistic' things. But that's not what I want to draw. I want to tell them, but I don't know how to convince them that I don't always want to draw what other people want.

a) Oh I see.. Well a wall in the church is a big job as well. xD

and b- Don´t try to change other´s universe. It´s nearly impossible. If you want to do something do it, they won´t like it, sure; but if you enjoy doing something that is not bad, then why deny it to yourself? If not... there´s always the hidden notebook behind the desk that saves lives.

Amazing work!

I'll stalk your deviantart now lmfao

I see you also do lot of Pokemon Art too xD

Yup, usually I do more RP characters than other thing, right now i´m with Carolina´s Amnesia Games RP. Anyway, glad you liked it.

That picture looks amazing. I can tell you put a lot of effort into this drawing :)

Yep, my problem was .. the face. Everything I had sketched previously but I forgot the face, so when I finished drawing and coloring everything else, the face was my ruin. like 2 hours... <.<

This is really good :D I have an account on Deviantart (Catcrazygurl94 (even though I would like to change it to my pen name, but I unfortunately need to have that membership)

Thanks, and I also need premium xD