Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Music Utada Hikaru confirmed to be working on a new album, new child born

Indeed, congratulations Utada Hikaru! regardless of whether you are still involved in the Kingdom Hearts series, all of the Kingdom Hearts community wish you child to have the best of upbringings!

Indeed, congratulations Utada Hikaru! regardless of whether you are still involved in the Kingdom Hearts series, all of the Kingdom Hearts community wish you child to have the best of upbringings!

I just wanna know if she could be coming back for KH3 AND I WANNA SEE THE BABY I WANNA KNOW THE BABY'S NAME

i wish we could all congratulate to her in person! she's very unique, amazing, and a hard working woman :) im so happy she has a child by her side who will forever inspire her in the future <3Congratulations Utada Hikaru!!We lend our love to you!

OMG!!

I thought Hikki-chan already had a first child? Either way congrats on her little baby ~

Im sure the little boy will grow up to be someone just as amazing as his mother!

Look on the bright side, Utada can now sing '僕は熊' to her children as a lullaby <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbgD9GRUt9k

Utada waited for his birth by sleep. Now it is time to see the light of the outside world, little child.

I believe she will play Passion instrumental version to let him fall asleep. 

Well then Congrats for her new born child! I'm actually glad she is singing again. It's not only because there might be a chance of her singing for kingdom hearts but because I get to hear her talented voice again. :D

Edited by Neptune

Hooray! Congrats Hikaru-san! I wish you and your child many happy days!

Although I doubt the album connects to this, I do hope that she can make a new song for Kingdom Hearts III, or that one of the songs could be used for it.

I look forward to hearing more great songs from her! X3 :D<3