Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Since when do Heartless kill people? 

Just think of the man back in Traverse Town in the first game... We watched the Heartless kill him right in front of Sora.

not with blood

Yeah, it isn't portrayed as that gruesome in the games, but you have to wonder how the Heartless really do steal hearts...

Yeah, it isn't portrayed as that gruesome in the games, but you have to wonder how the Heartless really do steal hearts...

I don't think it's by literally ripping them out: the heart is shown more as essence in KH rather than an organ

I don't think it's by literally ripping them out: the heart is shown more as essence in KH rather than an organ

Interestingly, in this series the words "heart" and "spirit" can almost completely be used interchangeably. So yeah, I get what you're saying. 

Interestingly, in this series the words "heart" and "spirit" can almost completely be used interchangeably. So yeah, I get what you're saying. 

Well, it's always shown as coming out of people/defeated Heartless, and rising into the skies. Plus, ignoring it's a fantasy world, it's obvious "Nobodies" have some sort of vital organ fueling their bodies, so the "heart" seems to be more of a power than a real organ pumping blood, and is easily removed or destroyed, like it's a soul source or something.