• Sora looking like a kid in DDD after he looks so grown up in KH2
  • Sora being more stupid
  • Sora's voice In DDD
  • announcing that 2.8 is the prologue to the finale scares the shit out of me
  • Again the thought of the series ending at KH3 with little explanation
  • the Camera movement in KH1
  • Theres a handful of cool characters but you rarely get to play as them
  • WHERE IS KAIRI.
  • Ven / Roxas losing their memories so many times (although it kinda works out...but still)
  • Still don't really understand what EXACTLY Kingdom Hearts IS this entire time

- I dislike the Drive transformation in KH2.5. Took literally forever unless you paused and let it buffer through.

- How certain questions are just left to linger into speculation, but I suppose that's what keeps it interesting.

- Literally no problem at all with all the KH installments, but sometimes feels like they're milking the series and I'd hate to see it go a terrible route.

- Some of the voices for certain characters. (Ex: Ansem SoD KH compared to Ansem SoD KH2.) I really loved his old voice of Billy Zane, but change happens. I just didn't feel (IMO) that it was a upgrade and rather a downgrade.

- Fans that try to put themselves on a prideful pedestal to those that are newbie to the series and try to see themselves as elitist for being more knowledgeable. Why not just enjoy the adventure instead of dying for it? Get your thumb out of your ass, seriously lol.

-Literally feeling like I had to console hop to play KH games that were shifted from the PS console just to see it later be placed back on PS console(Seriously Square, that was messed up. Did us dirty.)

-The fact that we have great Disney movies that are out prior to the newer batch, but the latter still take priority. (Hello Square? Treasure Planet? Unless it's something dealing with rights or that I have no knowledge of.  I don't hate Frozen, Big Hero 6, or any of the newer films, but some of these movies that were out prior deserve some limelight IMO. Just sayin')

I dunno if I can think of any others. I try to let the good outweigh the bad.  :happy:

Edited by Boshi

The truly difficult things that prevent me from 100% 358 days: Challenge Sigils. Beat Riku on the final mission without missing a certain amount of times while you cannot heal and you're capped at level 60. That is only one of the many challenges I despise.

The series as a whole I love. Nothing really Hateable in my opinion.

Rock on!

When the same cutscene happens in two different games and the voice acting in one of them is different even though they have the same voice actor! Ex:

Axel trying to convince Roxas not to leave the organization- kh2 vs 358/2 days. Their tones change a bit between kh2 and Days. I like the k2 one better.

The scene when Roxas and Axel eat ice cream after Axel dies in kh2fm. Part of that scene is in the opening of Days and it sounds completely different! Then, in the Days cinematic, it sounds different too! I personally liked the one from the Days opening better but why did they have to re-record it differently? It's the same lines, with the same scene why couldn't they reuse it or try to get it close to the original?

It's so petty but grrr I can't stand it when they do that.

Edited by Fates Chance XIII

I hate the fans who think they are fans but aren't fan because they only played 1 and 2. Then when they learn I am a fan and say stupid stuff like "Man I can't wait for KH3! I haven't played a KH game since 2005"

-The stupid block battles in Coded: breaking off from the game story to do the stupid debugging sections are annoying as all Hell. 

-Roxas being an utter dumba$$ in the beginning of Days (He gets a little better later on)

-The What The Hell that is KH1's camera system 

-The whole  area of monstro's belly, with the stomach acid burning you on every misstep

-And for the mother of all petty and stupid things to hate.. The Queen's Castle in Wonderland being so weirdly done, it looks like it's in a room painted with a sky. It looks awful, and has in every KH game since it first appeared. 

Edited by Jack Vladimir Frost

Hm, the only thing I can really think of right now would be that Sora and Riku don't seem to give a crap about their parents. I mean really; not once (as far as I can remember) have they wondered if their parents were okay or alive. Its only about finding their friends. Don't get me wrong, friends are important, but if I were in Sora's shoes, I'd be a little more worried about how my family is doing than my friends.

-The stupid block battles in Coded: breaking off from the game story to do the stupid debugging sections are annoying as all Hell. -Roxas being an utter dumba$$ in the beginning of Days (He gets a little better later on)-The What The Hell that is KH1's camera system -The whole  area of monstro's belly, with the stomach acid burning you on every misstep-And for the mother of all petty and stupid things to hate.. The Queen's Castle in Wonderland being so weirdly done, it looks like it's in a room painted with a sky. It looks awful, and has in every KH game since it first appeared.

Ugh, I'm replaying KH1 right now, and the camera is firetrucking awful!I also agree with Alice in Wonderland. I don't hate the world, but I do wish the sky looked more realistic and not like you're in a cardboard box. I kinda hope this world will be back for KH3, so that it will be much more open and not look like the inside of a painted paper bag. I mean this is Alice in Wonderland; it should be way more explorable than its been potrayed!

I hate the fans who think they are fans but aren't fan because they only played 1 and 2. Then when they learn I am a fan and say stupid stuff like "Man I can't wait for KH3! I haven't played a KH game since 2005"

I know quite a few people like that, and I'm pretty sure they'll be complaining when KH3 comes out because they'll have no idea what's going on. It'll get annoying real quick.

Ugh, I'm replaying KH1 right now, and the camera is firetrucking awful!I also agree with Alice in Wonderland. I don't hate the world, but I do wish the sky looked more realistic and not like you're in a cardboard box. I kinda hope this world will be back for KH3, so that it will be much more open and not look like the inside of a painted paper bag. I mean this is Alice in Wonderland; it should be way more explorable than its been potrayed! 

Thinking back, I think it's supposed to look like a room on purpose, as a weird "The inside looks like the outside" thing. 

Or just cringey graphics, whichever

"Fans" who pretend to know a lot about the series but actually know jackshit about it. coughcough IGN coughcough

We're never gonna forgive IGN, aren't we?

I hate the motion capture they did in the 358/2 Days movie. It looks so unrealistic. I thought the point of mocap was to being able to put realistic movements into games but they just totally got it wrong. 

Wait, they used motion capture for the 358 movie?

The one thing that really bothers me about KH as far as gameplay in particular is KHBBS. In that game Second Chance and Once More are not effective at all when using deck commands. For example say that you use Terra's Ars Solum. Even if you have SC and OM active, enemies can kill you as you are completely open to damage. Now I understand trying not to make using commands as a way to be invulnerable but man it kills a fight that you want to end in style lol End rant. 

We're never gonna forgive IGN, aren't we?

Wait, they used motion capture for the 358 movie?

yea it's pretty noticeable in scenes taking place on the clock tower. the way the characters flail their arms around in over-exaggerated gestures is an indicator of motion capture. bad motion capture to be fair. there's even a listing in the credits for motion capture work. 

It bothers me that Riku has never actually apologized for what he did in Kh1. We're all supposed to accept that his self imposed isolation is penance, but half of the reason he chose to go into hiding was specifically to avoid saying he's sorry. Even at the end of KH2, he still expresses that the biggest reason he doesn't want to go back home is because he doesn't want to have to face everyone. I really just want him to say "I'm sorry."