Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

Create a plot twist (The most obscure one wins)

Create the dumbest, most jaw-dropping plot twist for KH3. The stupidest one wins. It has to make some sense though.

Riku is actually a double agent for the 13 SOD. He turns on the GOL, kills Kairi and then eventually overthrows Xehanort.

He becomes the next antagonist for KH after KH3.

Roxas finds out his appearance is Ventus', crushing his spirit. He runs off and MX manipulates him, telling him about Xion but MX creates an illusion where Sora kills Xion. Roxas turns all dark and angry. MX turns Roxas into a keyblade wielder of his own level. Roxas kills MX and decides to use Kingdom Hearts to become his own person.

Sora decides that the worlds need balance like Xehanort says, so he becomes a SOD. Sora and Kairi then are forced to fight in the final battle, they kill each other due to their destinies intertwining because of the paopu fruit in KH1.

Xemnas is actually Terra. The heart Xemnas grew back was Terra's, he gained Xehanort's foresight into the future so he pretended to be evil for the time being until he was brought to the future by YX. In KH3 he takes down the 13 SOD from the inside. Finally fufilling his promise.

Aqua comitted suicide in the realm of darkness, that's why Eraqus keyblade washed up on Destiny Islands. Riku arrives at the ROD beach and sees her floating in the ocean.

Kingdom Hearts has become a Malevolent force due to its lengthy time submerged in Darkness. It is so corrupted it destroys Master Xehanort and now that it has been released, it shall bring ruin to the worlds. So Sora and company have to venture into the Heart, seeing Light remains but it is tainted and the rest is Darkness, leaving it in a permanent and irreversible state of corruption, forcing them to unanimously decide that KH must be destroyed, so they do, venturing into it's innermost section and with a lot of might and effort, cause KH to become unstable and begin to Self-Destruct as they all leave safely. But as Kingdom Hearts falls, they are all left uncertain about what their future may hold without it...

Sora was actually affected by Xehanort's Heart Fragment as Lea's interruption was only just too late, but him doing so slows down its development, so it isn't clear at first. But as time goes on, Sora begins to show distinctly Xehanort-like traits, his eyes frequently turn Yellow and his Hair gains Silver/Grey Highlights as the game progresses. His attitude even changes, becoming more hostile or even flat out evil as it worsens. Once they reach the final battle, Sora's corruption is complete and he turns to the side of Darkness, becoming a SoD while another replaces him as a GoL.

Young Xehanort betrays Master Xehanort along with Braig who is seeking redemption after Sora's DDD "Friends are power" speech.

That's all I got. xP

Kingdom Hearts has become a Malevolent force due to its lengthy time submerged in Darkness. It is so corrupted it destroys Master Xehanort and now that it has been released, it shall bring ruin to the worlds. So Sora and company have to venture into the Heart, seeing Light remains but it is tainted and the rest is Darkness, leaving it in a permanent and irreversible state of corruption, forcing them to unanimously decide that KH must be destroyed, so they do, venturing into it's innermost section and with a lot of might and effort, cause KH to become unstable and begin to Self-Destruct as they all leave safely. But as Kingdom Hearts falls, they are all left uncertain about what their future may hold without it...

Sora was actually affected by Xehanort's Heart Fragment as Lea's interruption was only just too late, but him doing so slows down its development, so it isn't clear at first. But as time goes on, Sora begins to show distinctly Xehanort-like traits, his eyes frequently turn Yellow and his Hair gains Silver/Grey Highlights as the game progresses. His attitude even changes, becoming more hostile or even flat out evil as it worsens. Once they reach the final battle, Sora's corruption is complete and he turns to the side of Darkness, becoming a SoD while another replaces him as a GoL.

Young Xehanort betrays Master Xehanort along with Braig who is seeking redemption after Sora's DDD "Friends are power" speech.

That's all I got. xP

The first one is amazing...

Sora becomes a Seeker of Darkness. But the reason Xehanort tried so hard to make him a SOD was because the X-blade, like man-made Keyblades after the Keyblade War, chooses its wielder. And that wielder has to be someone who represents the state of Kingdom Hearts: a light shining in the darkness. And Xehanort determines Sora is the X-blade's chosen wielder by how Sora has against all expectations, beaten him multiple times. During the final clash between the 7 lights and 13 darkness, each member of the 13 defeated disappear and are absorbed by MX- who is absent from the battle. Sora is also nowhere to be found- until it's only him and MX left. Sora confronts MX and reveals himself to BOTH and Guardian of Light and a Seeker of Darkness. The two fight- but when MX is defeated by Sora, all the darkness MX absorbed is then absorbed by Sora- the last SOD. Since that was the final clash between the 7 and 13, the X-blade is forged. BUT since Sora is still a SOD, MX completely possesses him and uses the newly forged X-blade to open the door to Kingdom Hearts. But Sora won't let MX win and they have one last battle- just the two of them. And when MX is finally, FINALLY defeated, Sora has to make a choice: since he is still technically a SOD, MX's heart is still a part of him and can take him over if does not learn to control that power, Sora must choose to either destroy himself and destroy all remnants of MX for good, or live on, always fighting MX from within but trying using that power to further help the worlds. And since Nomura said Sora will always be the protagonist, I'm assuming the second option will the choice.

During the climax of the Keyblade war, it is revealed that Master Xehanort wanted to recreate the world in his own image in order to give refuge to beings of darkness (Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed and Nightmares). Angered by the treatment and reputation of darkness, recreating the world in his own image ensures that all life is treated equally regardless of the amount of light or darkness present within a being.

During the climax of the Keyblade war, it is revealed that Master Xehanort wanted to recreate the world in his own image in order to give refuge to beings of darkness (Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed and Nightmares). Angered by the treatment and reputation of darkness, recreating the world in his own image ensures that all life is treated equally regardless of the amount of light or darkness present within a being.

that's a his stated goal, if you read the Xehanort Reports in BBS

The five foretellers were reincarnated to be the protagonists of the series.

Unicornus = Riku

Vulpeus = Kairi

Leopardus = Ventus

Anguis = Aqua

Ursus = Terra

The five foretellers were reincarnated to be the protagonists of the series.

Unicornus = Riku

Vulpeus = Kairi

Leopardus = Ventus

Anguis = Aqua

Ursus = Terra

i hate that theory so much

I heard some idiot make a theory on Aqua and Terra being Sora's parents..

I heard some idiot make a theory on Aqua and Terra being Sora's parents..

Pretty sure there was a lot of 'OMG Terra is Sora's dad!!!' Back in the day, which coincidentally, is when I was first aware of the fandom!Also, there's a fair bit of fanfic about it. :S Edited by 2quid

i hate that theory so much

Why? their body shapes and colours are too coincidental to be a fluke.

Why? their body shapes and colours are too coincidental to be a fluke.

so 'sora's mom' in kh1 is Aqua?

Why would their kid be born on destiny islands if Terra and Aqua had never been to other worlds before BBS?

In case you missed it, Aqua calls Terra her bestfriend numerous times throughout BBS? I'm pretty sure girls don't have kids with their bestfriends.

Ventus heart contacts Sora's NEWBORN heart 4 years before BBS, Terra and Aqua were 18/19 in BBS i believe? I don't think 14 year olds would been having kids in the KH universe.

So when Aqua meets Sora in BBS she doesn't even recognise/notice/hint at him being her son

Terra completely fails to recognise his own son in BBS when he performs the inheritance ceremony on Riku

Riku says to Terra 'My friends dad rowed us out here on a boat', how would Terra do that?

Terra and Aqua being Sora's parents in my personal opinion, is the 'dumbest, most ridiculous theory' that KH fans have come up with

It makes zero sense, character models is the weakest piece of evidence you can give, Nomura does that with a lot of characters to save resources. I'm sorry if i sound rude, but really? You believe this stupid theory? C'mon

Edited by TheNinjasJoint

Why would their kid be born on destiny islands if Terra and Aqua had never been to other worlds before BBS?

In case you missed it, Aqua calls Terra her bestfriend numerous times throughout BBS? I'm pretty sure girls don't have kids with their bestfriends.

Ventus heart contacts Sora's NEWBORN heart 4 years before BBS, Terra and Aqua were 18/19 in BBS i believe? I don't think 14 year olds would been having kids in the KH universe.

So when Aqua meets Sora in BBS she doesn't even recognise/notice/hint at him being her son

Terra completely fails to recognise his own son in BBS when he performs the inheritance ceremony on Riku

Riku says to Terra 'My friends dad rowed us out here on a boat', how would Terra do that?

Terra and Aqua being Sora's parents in my personal opinion, is the 'dumbest, most ridiculous theory' that KH fans have come up with

It makes zero sense, character models is the weakest piece of evidence you can give, Nomura does that with a lot of characters to save resources. I'm sorry if i sound rude, but really? You believe this stupid theory? C'mon

Of course The Foretellers are not Sora's parents  :angry: I never said that. I just stated that the Foretellers reincarnated into the protagonists.

*inserts time travel plot device*

Sincerely,

Tetsuya Trollmura

Shiz! I mistakenly thought you were talking about Terra and Aqua being Sora's parents, sorry mate

Apology accepted. Just make sure you double check what you read. Honestly, are you aware of the theory of the Foretellers linking to Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Terra and Aqua?

Apology accepted. Just make sure you double check what you read. Honestly, are you aware of the theory of the Foretellers linking to Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Terra and Aqua?

Yes, it does make sense but I just hate that it lines up so well. I don't want it to be true.

Yes, it does make sense but I just hate that it lines up so well. I don't want it to be true.

You never know, they just may end up being entirely original characters who just so happen to have similar body shapes  :lol: