Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Protagonist

So anyone else really hoping for a TWEWY world(Shibuya) to appear in kh 3?

I haven't really got my hopes pinned on any world, more I have a few I know I DON'T want to see, but I wouldn't mind a TWEWY world, but all I know of the characters is what's shown in DDD since I've never played the original.

Well as the topic said,anyone else?I'm holding on the promise Sora made in DDD to Neku and Shiki that he would revisit them....so yeah.....anything close to seeing TWEWY again, cause we all know we need a TWEWY 2.

probably won't happen anytime soon, though I do want it to be in KH3. I mean the Andriod version of TWEWY didn't do so well to have a sequel.

Edited by Oshamu

Sora tends to keep promises, rather than Aqua (Who broke her not-so-legit promise to Zack about that date). I am literally begging for its appearance in KH3! Shi-bu-ya! Shi-bu-ya! This MUST happen!I will try not to cry if it doesn't show up.

Why have Shibuya when you can have San Fransokyo?

I want Sora and Riku to visit Shibuya but that should happen in TWEWY 2 and not Kingdom Hearts 3.

I mean, Sora has promised to return to nearly every world he's visited

And he kept those promises, right? Whenever the player wants to return to a world they completed, that's Sora "Keeping his promise."

probably won't happen anytime soon, though I do want it to be in KH3. I mean the Andriod version of TWEWY didn't do so well to have a sequel.

Yet somehow it was good enough to be in DDD? I think your logic is a little off (sorry, not trying to be mean). Plus, well, in my opinion anyway, that game on the DS was great! I think they were taking the characters from the DS version because that version was both better, and it was on the same system as two other Kingdom hearts games. It's a little tough to explain, but I mean, come on, it's Nomura logic.

And he kept those promises, right? Whenever the player wants to return to a world they completed, that's Sora "Keeping his promise."

returning to a world because of the player isn't canon

That's not really true afair. He's only promised to return to a couple of different worlds (by the end of KHII) and expressed interest in returning to one on his own. He promised to return to Agrabah after the first visit, I'm pretty sure he promised to return to the Pride Lands during the second visit and expressed interest in returning to Port Royal to see Jack Sparrow. "I hope we see him again." I do think he said he wanted to visit the TWEWY gang's world, though. 

But most of the worlds they never really say they'll be back, they usually just say 'I gotta go' and then pack up.

O.T. I'd be alright with a Shibuya world. 

Edited by Kaweebo

Dude, I need to see it happen. I want to see Neku in sexy HD on a console. Would be even more great exposure for TWEWY. Plus Gameover -KINGDOM MIX- and Long Dream -KINGDOM MIX- would be outstanding. 

And that's what worries me. But to be fair, Sora actually hasn't been to Shibuya and the TWEWY characters were a pretty big thing in 3D in a way. Not to mention they aren't your usual Disney-originating characters who Sora befriends, but Square ones. Sora tends to really keep his promises and friendship with many Square characters. I have a little bit of hope to see the TWEWY gang again soon.

And he kept those promises, right? Whenever the player wants to return to a world they completed, that's Sora "Keeping his promise."Yet somehow it was good enough to be in DDD? I think your logic is a little off (sorry, not trying to be mean). Plus, well, in my opinion anyway, that game on the DS was great! I think they were taking the characters from the DS version because that version was both better, and it was on the same system as two other Kingdom hearts games.It's a little tough to explain, but I mean, come on, it's Nomura logic.

Whoa what the heck man, first off The World Ends With You was on the Nintendo DS, and Dream Drop Distance was on the 3DS; way two different systems. The only reason why they add The World Ends With You characters in Dream Drop Distance was to hype up the release for The World Ends With You on smartphones. Seriously get your facts straight before you start talking bad. And lastly your logic is way off so back off!

Edited by Oshamu

I hope so !!!! i love TWEWY characters and i would love to see them again. All in thier sexy unreal renders xD also its a good way for us to see the characters as we may never get another TWEWY game again ;-; ( i hope im wrong and we get a new one now lol) AND a promise is a promise between sora and neku ;)

hatok: You're blind man. Have you even played The World Ends With You all the way through?

And the quote system is not working on me for some reason.

I have and Joshua wasn't evil,I don't see how you thought he was evil.

Edited by The Protagonist

My main partner in TWEWY was Beat. His skateboard just shredded everything, and to be honest, I was pretty good at his cards. Who could possibly hate on that game? Maybe because of all the swearing and suggestive themes (Shiki, Iron Maiden, etc.), but if you look past all that then overall it's an excellent game. It was actually one of the first games to ever have a form of 'Streetpass' in the DS family.