Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

No, I mean Buu isn't allowed to fight. Gohan's a grown man and can do what he wants. lol

Yeah. Which means he's out of the tournament and Universe 7 is down to 4 fighters.

Lol he can't do what he wants when he's basically Yamcha and the tournament is being hosted by two Gods of Destruction.

Yeah. Which means he's out of the tournament and Universe 7 is down to 4 fighters.

Lol he can't do what he wants when he's basically Yamcha and the tournament is being hosted by two Gods of Destruction.

I meant in terms of making decisions. Gohan wants to prove himself, so what better way to do that than in a tournament like this? And again, I'm not saying this has to happen, but I can't really think of another way to slot him back into the main story as of right now barring the alternate route of Jaco & Bulma.

I meant in terms of making decisions. Gohan wants to prove himself, so what better way to do that than in a tournament like this? And again, I'm not saying this has to happen, but I can't really think of another way to slot him back into the main story as of right now barring the alternate route of Jaco & Bulma.

Against the strongest fighters of Universe 6, none of which he compares to, he'd be lucky to get through that without losing an arm or two. 

Plus it's heavily expected that Kabe/Cabba is a SSJB. Or at least an SSJG.

edit; So Kabe would tear him limb from limb.

Edited by AzureAce

Against the strongest fighters of Universe 6, none of which he compares to, he'd be lucky to get through that without losing an arm or two. 

Plus it's heavily expected that Kabe/Cabba is a SSJB. Or at least an SSJG.

edit; So Kabe would tear him limb from limb.

You're making assumptions on his battle power before he's even out the gate. For all we know, he could train hard enough to get on Goku and Vegeta's level of power. Besides, the point of Gohan training is to elevate his power, not the opposite effect. 

You're making assumptions on his battle power before he's even out the gate. For all we know, he could train hard enough to get on Goku and Vegeta's level of power. Besides, the point of Gohan training is to elevate his power, not the opposite effect. 

Like 90% of the community believe that Kabe is a SSJ of some sort, whether it be SSJ, 2, 3 God, Blue, who even knows really. 

Gohan can't raise his power up to Goku and Vegeta's level in 5 days, even with the help of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber 2.0. He'd need like 7 Zenkai Boosts to go along with it to get anywhere close lol. I like Gohan, but ever since the end of the Cell Saga, he's slowly turned into a scrub. When he unlocked his potential I had hope, then he turned into a full on scrub. I hope he becomes as strong, if not stronger than he used to be, but I don't see it happening, at least not in the Champa arc.

Like 90% of the community believe that Kabe is a SSJ of some sort, whether it be SSJ, 2, 3 God, Blue, who even knows really. 

Gohan can't raise his power up to Goku and Vegeta's level in 5 days, even with the help of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber 2.0. He'd need like 7 Zenkai Boosts to go along with it to get anywhere close lol. I like Gohan, but ever since the end of the Cell Saga, he's slowly turned into a scrub. When he unlocked his potential I had hope, then he turned into a full on scrub. I hope he becomes as strong, if not stronger than he used to be, but I don't see it happening, at least not in the Champa arc.

The entire point of his personal arc is for him to raise his power. He's not a "scrub" because there's nothing wrong with pursuing the life you want to live regardless of how other people may think about it, but he's realized that there are times where he has to be prepared to face the worst and have enough power to battle it. And look, if his Unlock was enough for him to surpass Goku in the Buu Arc, training long enough (not five days, just however long it takes, we don't even know how long the tournament is going to last), it would be fitting if he continues to push past such limits, or at least after he works out the kinks.

The entire point of his personal arc is for him to raise his power. He's not a "scrub" because there's nothing wrong with pursuing the life you want to live regardless of how other people may think about it, but he's realized that there are times where he has to be prepared to face the worst and have enough power to battle it. And look, if his Unlock was enough for him to surpass Goku in the Buu Arc, training long enough (not five days, just however long it takes, we don't even know how long the tournament is going to last), it would be fitting if he continues to push past such limits, or at least after he works out the kinks.

I was gonna edit this in but you replied.

Edit; Also, Kabe being on Team Universe 6 pretty much signifies that he isn't one to be played around with and that he's got something up his sleeve, considering he's one of the strongest fighters in that Universe, pretty much the strongest Saiyan in that Universe if he's the only Saiyan on the team. Champa knows of all the shit that happened in Universe 7, he knows Planet Vegeta got royally firetrucked by Frieza, he knows Buu tore everything in his way a new one and he knows that Goku and Vegeta turned SSJB during the fight with Golden Frieza, which is the reason why he brought Kabe along on the team, think about it logically, from a speculative point of view, what better way to fight Super Saiyan Gods, than to bring your own Super Saiyan God along too? It's a good theory, it's also very probable IF he is the strongest Saiyan in the Universe, plus he also knows Vegeta. Frost already knows about Frieza. I'm going off topic for a bit but I'm kind of starting to see parallels between Universe 6's team and the villains of Universe 7.

Kabe = Vegeta. He knows of Vegeta.

Frost = Frieza. He knows of Frieza.

Hit = Cell. He looks oddly similar to Cell, in my opinion. He has that kind of design about him.

Magetta = Androids. Even though he's a Metal Man and not an Android, we could draw a parallel there.

Botamo = Majin Buu. Well. Not much to say here. They're both big pudgy squishy dudes.

I was gonna edit this in but you replied.

Edit; Also, Kabe being on Team Universe 6 pretty much signifies that he isn't one to be played around with and that he's got something up his sleeve, considering he's one of the strongest fighters in that Universe, pretty much the strongest Saiyan in that Universe if he's the only Saiyan on the team. Champa knows of all the shit that happened in Universe 7, he knows Planet Vegeta got royally firetrucked by Frieza, he knows Buu tore everything in his way a new one and he knows that Goku and Vegeta turned SSJB during the fight with Golden Frieza, which is the reason why he brought Kabe along on the team, think about it logically, from a speculative point of view, what better way to fight Super Saiyan Gods, than to bring your own Super Saiyan God along too? It's a good theory, it's also very probable IF he is the strongest Saiyan in the Universe, plus he also knows Vegeta. Frost already knows about Frieza. I'm going off topic for a bit but I'm kind of starting to see parallels between Universe 6's team and the villains of Universe 7.

Kabe = Vegeta. He knows of Vegeta.

Frost = Frieza. He knows of Frieza.

Hit = Cell. He looks oddly similar to Cell, in my opinion. He has that kind of design about him.

Magetta = Androids. Even though he's a Metal Man and not an Android, we could draw a parallel there.

Botamo = Majin Buu. Well. Not much to say here. They're both big pudgy squishy dudes.

I didn't say Cabba couldn't turn SSJB so I'm not sure why this is relevant. Also, Cabba doesn't "know" Vegeta, he just recognized him and Goku as Saiyans.

However, now that you spell it out, I do see the parallels.

I didn't say Cabba couldn't turn SSJB so I'm not sure why this is relevant. Also, Cabba doesn't "know" Vegeta, he just recognized him and Goku as Saiyans.

However, now that you spell it out, I do see the parallels.

I'm wondering if Champa knows of everything that went on in Universe 7. I mean he knew about Buu, Goku and Vegeta becoming Gods, and if his fighters know of people in Universe 7, then surely that must have come from Champa.

I'm wondering if Champa knows of everything that went on in Universe 7. I mean he knew about Buu, Goku and Vegeta becoming Gods, and if his fighters know of people in Universe 7, then surely that must have come from Champa.

I dunno. Maybe.

Todd Blanekship aka Herms, well-known translator of official DragonBall information from Kazenshuu.com, has translated episode titles for DragonBall Super anime episodes 31-34 and posted them on his Twitter account.

Warning: These titles have spoilers in them -

EP31: "To Lord Zuno! Ask About the Location of the Super Dragon Balls!"

EP32: "The Matches Begin! Everyone Head to the Nameless Planet"

EP33: "Be Surprised, Universe 6! This is Super Saiyan Son Goku"

EP34: "Piccolo vs Frost! Bet Everything on the Makankosappo"

Edited by Flaming Lea

Episode 30 was a dissappointment. Mainly because of the Flashbacks. There was no need! 

Hey, I don't care who you are, the SatanxBuu moment was precious. Did I just say that?

Either way, this was probably done so that TOEI can save money for putting more effort into the tournament battles, so really, we should be grateful.

Hey, I don't care who you are, the SatanxBuu moment was precious. Did I just say that?

Either way, this was probably done so that TOEI can save money for putting more effort into the tournament battles, so really, we should be grateful.

lol yeah SatanxBuu moment was nice xD. But I hope you're right about the TOEI saving money for tournament. Also I wish they had started Super from Champa's arc rather than re-telling Battle of Gods and Ressurection of F. Though I did like Battle of Gods arc of Super more than the movie but can't say the same for Ressurection of F arc. :P

lol yeah SatanxBuu moment was nice xD. But I hope you're right about the TOEI saving money for tournament. Also I wish they had started Super from Champa's arc rather than re-telling Battle of Gods and Ressurection of F. Though I did like Battle of Gods arc of Super more than the movie but can't say the same for Ressurection of F arc. :P

Most people do. But I vote we give it a rest because it's getting irritating.

EDIT: 3/22/2016

Chapter 9 of the DragonBall Super manga has been released.

You can find the translation here.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

I haven't made my review of ep 31 yet, been feeling pretty ill, buuuuuuuuuut

don't read this if you don't want manga spoilers

So things are getting pretty interesting. It is obvious Frost had extra forms, but I did not expect him to go 3rd so soon, I thought it would be progressive. However, the fact that Piccolo Vs Frost! Bet everything on the Makankosappo! (Special Beam Cannon) is the 34th episode title, and Frost's 3rd form can keep up with and hold its own against Saiyan Beyond God Goku, I have a feeling Frost is worlds ahead of what Frieza was in the RoF saga. I feel like Frost is hiding a cheeky 5th form like that of Golden Frieza. Also, Goku transformed. But what did he transform into? Super Saiyan or Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan? I feel like it's Super Saiyan for the fact that Episode 33's title Astonished 6th Universe! This is Super Saiyan Son Goku! It doesn't mention God anywhere in that title. Lastly I'll say, that ring out for Botamo is freaking hilarious, can't wait to see that in the next episode, if the fight ends next episode. I have more details to discuss, but I will be doing so in my manga spoilers video.

And here is that manga spoiler video.

WARNING: SPOILERS

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

My episode 32 of Dragon Ball Super review is now live :)

Edited by Flaming Lea

The titles for the next three episodes have been leakedThe titles are shown in the video below. Spoiler warning.

EDIT: Based on new news, these titles have been confirmed as fake.

EDIT: 3/9/2016Once again, titles have been leaked for upcoming episodes of the DragonBall Super anime, specifically for episodes 35 through 38. However, unlike the last leak, these are legitimate.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4mjEajCvZ4

Edited by Firaga Sensei

I expect shit to kick off and Beerus and Champa to start throwing punches when either one of their team wins. I expect U6 to win and either;

Someone from somewhere will steal the wish, whether it be Frost or Hit or someone completely different, who knows.

Or one of the GoDs to get angry and start flipping tables and shit.

I just want to point this out:

If you've read the recent translations of the interview with Akira Toriyama and Toyotaro (which you can find here if you're curious) and believe that there's going to be a thing called "Super Saiyan White" in the future...

Posted Image

I personally find it more likely that Monaka is going to be the one to possibly fight Champa since it would finally reveal just how strong he truly is. The "future" character tidbit sounds more like something to be brought up in a new arc, which could still happen directly after the tournament's end as well.

I personally find it more likely that Monaka is going to be the one to possibly fight Champa since it would finally reveal just how strong he truly is. The "future" character tidbit sounds more like something to be brought up in a new arc, which could still happen directly after the tournament's end as well.

Yeah, I did say that it being Future Trunks is just wishful thinking and that Monaka is a lot more probable.