Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Oshamu

Zexion playing a bigger part in KH3?

So after watching some 2.5 footage of Sora vs Zexion I realized that he uses a book? is it possible that he knows about The Book of Propehcies? I mean Nomura took the longest time revealing Zexion's weapon when Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix first released.

Really, really doubt it. I'd be astounded and dumbfounded if Nomura had ever really thought that far ahead. Also, just because Zexion uses a book as a weapon doesn't mean he knows about every book ever. Sora uses a Keyblade, but he doesn't know anything about other Keyblades.

Edited by HeyMouseSayCheese

So after watching some 2.5 footage of Sora vs Zexion I realized that he uses a book? is it possible that he knows about The Book of Propehcies? I mean Nomura took the longest time revealing Zexion's weapon when Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix first released.

Probable and possible at the same time.

Knowing Nomura, he can make anything possible.

But the feeling I got from little Ienzo was that during his time as a human. He might have been a student or relative of Ansem the Wise and thus his weapon is a book to reflect his status as a hardworking student or little scientist (Beware science textbooks, they can kill you :P). Either that or he was unfortunately a test subject... :(...but that doesn't explain the books

Edited by catmaster0116

Really, really doubt it. I'd be astounded and dumbfounded if Nomura had ever really thought that far ahead. Also, just because Zexion uses a book as a weapon doesn't mean he knows about every book ever. Sora uses a Keyblade, but he doesn't know anything about other Keyblades.

Well let's see Sora isn't the brightest person around and he was asleep for half a year. He also still acted very childish in KH2 and missed so much, and we know Nomura he can be very mysterious at times.

Zexion's entire character is knowing things though. If he WERE to come back in some significant way, no doubt he'd inexplicably know all about anything the plot needs him to

My profile pic really relates to this subject... :P

And I thought Zexion's weapon was first shown when you fought him in Chain of Memories in Riku's story. I think it's what the fight in KH2FM is based on as well.

Probable and possible at the same time.

Knowing Nomura, he can make anything possible.

But the feeling I got from little Ienzo was that during his time as a human. He might have been a student or relative of Ansem the Wise and thus his weapon is a book to reflect his status as a hardworking student or little scientist (Beware science textbooks, they can kill you :P). Either that or he was unfortunately a test subject... :(...but that doesn't explain the books

I believe little Ienzo was adopted by Ansem. I think Even says that after you defeat the Unversed attacking him in Radiant Garden in BbS (Forget which story it's in though).

Zexion's entire character is knowing things though. If he WERE to come back in some significant way, no doubt he'd inexplicably know all about anything the plot needs him to

He never really seemed to know all that much though, he was always kind of in the dark about what other Org. members are doing up until he died. And really, if any character is going to inexplicably know things about suddenly relevant plot elements, it'll probably be Yen Sid.

(Besides, even if Zexion/Ienzo does become a major character again and somehow knows about the Book of Prophecies, there's a 0% chance it was planned that way and would almost certainly have nothing to do with him using his Lexicon, which was my main point.)

I believe little Ienzo was adopted by Ansem. I think Even says that after you defeat the Unversed attacking him in Radiant Garden in BbS (Forget which story it's in though).

Yes you are right!! I need to brush up on my KH facts.

Either way since Ansem the Wise Adopted him, all the more reason why little Ienzo and 'books' have a general connection

His adoptee is a researcher therefore the child would be naturally surrounded by books and 'literature' (going with your display pic) xD

Zexion is dead. Long live Ienzo! Seriously though, you really seem to be grasping at straws. I really don't think that any of the former Org. members who aren't 'Norted or inside Sora will matter all that much in KH3.

My profile pic really relates to this subject... :PAnd I thought Zexion's weapon was first shown when you fought him in Chain of Memories in Riku's story. I think it's what the fight in KH2FM is based on as well.I believe little Ienzo was adopted by Ansem. I think Even says that after you defeat the Unversed attacking him in Radiant Garden in BbS (Forget which story it's in though).

We never actually fought Zexion in the original CoM because he ran away as soon as his illusion broke, but if your talking about Re:CoM, than it could be argued it was revealed in either that or KH2FM as they where oroginally sold together as KH2FM+It's in Ven's story, he's the only one that meets Lea, Isa, Dilan, Aeleus (seriously, where were those two when a little girl was being attacked by monsters right outside the doors of the castle they were supposed to be guarding? ), Even and Ienzo.

Zexion is dead. Long live Ienzo! Seriously though, you really seem to be grasping at straws. I really don't think that any of the former Org. members who aren't 'Norted or inside Sora will matter all that much in KH3.We never actually fought Zexion in the original CoM because he ran away as soon as his illusion broke, but if your talking about Re:CoM, than it could be argued it was revealed in either that or KH2FM as they where oroginally sold together as KH2FM+It's in Ven's story, he's the only one that meets Lea, Isa, Dilan, Aeleus (seriously, where were those two when a little girl was being attacked by monsters right outside the doors of the castle they were supposed to be guarding? ), Even and Ienzo.

Yeah I was thinking Re:CoM, but I didn't know if you fought him in the original CoM so I just said the original cuz I thought you fought him in it as well. And I had a feeling it was in Ven's story but I wasn't 100% sure. It's been a while since I played BbS so I forgot which exact character saved him.

So just because Zexion uses a book means he knows something about the Book of Prophecies. Yyyyyeaaaahhhhh, I doubt that. Sure he knows a lot of stuff, but only a very small number of people know about the Book of Prophecies, and Zexion/Ienzo isn't one of those people. He could know about all the books in the world and still not know about it.

I really don't think Ienzo , Even , Aeleus and Dilan will play a big part in KH III .

They're characters original to the Kingdom Hearts series. Granted, they won't be as predominant as characters like Lea and Braig, however, after dealing with the original Organization XIII, it's safe to say they'd want their revenge against Xehanort and play their integral parts.

Edited by Guest