Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
IsxyN

Im new to forums plz no harm

Welcome to the site! Don't worry. You won't have any worries making friends on here (though there are a few you need to be carful of. I'm not pointing fingers or saying names)

The name's Steventus, but you can call me V-mon, or Ven.

Send me a Personal Message if you want to chat or need assistance! Glad to have you on the site, my friend!

"Winners don't do drugs" ~Classic Arcade Games

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup and welcome.

Always nice to see new peoples on this site so make yourself at home (don't get to comfotable tho O_O (jks))

You can refer to me as Cuzzie or just Super Awesome Megalord Person (SAMP)

Thx everyone for being kind to a noob

Dude, you're not a noob xD

Like they said above, you're a new member, there's no such thing as "noobs" here on KH13 :)

Welcome :D

I'm Weedanort, but you can call me Weed, or SLH xD

Feel free to chat with me (:

Hello my name's ismail im from Atlanta, im 13 turning 14 and im trying to make some new friends since im starting to grow separate from my current one. I like Kingdom hearts, minecraft, Anime, YouTube, Banter, and im up to try anything once except drugs.

You forgot to add cigarettes to that exception list of tries. : P  Nah, I'm kidding, I'm kidding entirely.  Welcome to the site, Ismail!  An Arabic name, yes? : )  We're all very friendly on this site and I think you'll be able to make friends in a jiffy.  I'm not sure what site you had come from originally, but if you had to fear offending others by just introducing yourself that doesn't sound like a very friendly place at all.  I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.  Most members on here are highly friendly and personable, with only a few that outstep the line every now and then and offend but we've got awesome moderators to prevent that.  Take care, and I hope that you enjoy the site to the fullest.