Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
blackhammer

If there was a kid show(s) that you think should have a Film Adaptation,what would it be?

By film adaptation, do you mean like an extended, 90 minute-long episode in the style of the show, or a live-action version?

define "kids show"

I'm thinking a show originally intended for kids, which may or may not have a following amongst not-kids, like Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, etc.

define "kids show"

Shows that were around before 2010 like swat cats,or shows that now on like Steven universe

By film adaptation, do you mean like an extended, 90 minute-long episode in the style of the show, or a live-action version?

something like that Edited by blackhammer

A live action film of Pepper Anne off Disney would be kinda interesting, if anyone even remebers that show anymore. 

Not an animated version, though: like when the did a movie out of Doug, and it failed hard 

Pepper Anne was on House of Mouse, another show that I cannot shake the feeling had some sort of connection to KH as it came out around the time of KH's last half of development…. 

Pepper Anne was on House of Mouse, another show that I cannot shake the feeling had some sort of connection to KH as it came out around the time of KH's last half of development…. 

I don't remember HoM, just Pepper Anne.

Funny, don't ask me what the show was ABOUT, cause I don't remember, but I remember the theme song xD

I was only really little, so..

I don't remember HoM, just Pepper Anne.

Funny, don't ask me what the show was ABOUT, cause I don't remember, but I remember the theme song xD

I was only really little, so..

Maybe this will chain up your memories (pun intended):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNTp2ZaCaDs 

Kingdom Hearts without the Kingdom Hearts stuff :) 

There's one show that is getting a film adaptation that I'm pretty excited for: https://youtu.be/tQvwiOWpj7o
I used to love this show when it used to come on Disny, and from the trailer this looks better than the show did. You just never really see stop motion anymore so I think it's awesome when things like this come out. (Yes, I am nerdy)

Also Hey Arnold needs a movie. -_- We never got to find out what happend to his parents...

Maybe this will chain up your memories (pun intended):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNTp2ZaCaDs 

Kingdom Hearts without the Kingdom Hearts stuff :)

Whoa, this takes me back. I forgot all about HoM. O-0

Well Nora's not sure if this show was defined as a "kids show" or not. But it was on Cartoon Network during the kid block...
Code Lyoko anyone?

A Code Lyoko movie would be amazing! :D They deserve one after that crappy live-action series.

Edited by Espurr

Well Nora's not sure if this show was defined as a "kids show" or not. But it was on Cartoon Network during the kid block...

Code Lyoko anyone?

I realy realy love Code Lyoko!!

A Code Lyoko movie would be amazing! :D They deserve one after that crappy live-action series.

I want Code Lyoko to come back and a animated Movie would be awesome but I think our fandom is to little

Also Hey Arnold needs a movie. -_- We never got to find out what happend to his parents...

What's sad is that there was plans for it way back, but was canned. It also would be about his parents. 

I want Code Lyoko to come back and a animated Movie would be awesome but I think our fandom is to little

Yeah, you're prabably right. Only people who grew up watching it would be interested in seeing it come back most likely. 

What's sad is that there was plans for it way back, but was canned. It also would be about his parents. 

I remember hearing about that. It's a shame it never came out.  :<

Street Sharks. I'm tired of 80s cartoons getting made into shitty movies, it's the 90s time to shine and be ruined! (Also a firetrucking shark man on roller blades is one of my favorite things ever and I'd love to see that fully realized on the silver screen.)

Beast Wars was a stunningly well written show, and I would gladly watch a live action with actual contemporary CGI.

Same, though surely you realize that it'd be a dumbed-down corporate blockbuster version so the "stunningly well written" part would never come through.