Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Veemon

KHUX A connection: Daybreak Town (SPOILERS!)

I was thinking about how closely similar Daybreak Town and Twilight Town are. (Some spoilers in the Kingdom Hearts X chi story, do not read any further if you have not completed all of Daybreak Town's story yet!)

I'm having a feeling that either DT is the parallel world for TT or that Daybreak Town was overtaken by an unknown source and soon became Twilight Town.

Here is a picture of Daybreak Town:

post-54962-0-89562000-1436541192_thumb.jpg

Why I think this you may ask? Well, take a look at the buildings and the streets. Don't they look like a different colored version of TT's? And if you look closely in the background. There is a large tower-like structure in the back, DT's version of Twilight Town's Clock Tower! And some of you may remember that Twilight Town's underground Channel has water flowing in some areas, right? Well, so does Daybreak Town! You literally go in the sewers to fight an Invisible! This can't just be a coincidence, right?

What do you guys think about this connection?

The tower looks more like something from Hollow Bastion, not the station tower from Twilight Town.

However, it is interesting to note that in the town there are two areas in Daybreak town that are called "1st District" and "2nd District". While this may or may not have connections to Traverse Town, another starting town, it is something the two do share.

There are a couple of similarities between the two towns, but I don't know if I'm all for this idea of yours. However, I am a fan of this theory, since it would also explain the old mansion on the outskirts of Twilight Town. That place was filled with pegasus/unicorn statues, which is also a symbol for one of the groups found in Chi(X).

You see, although the two towns may seem nothing alike, they are in turn parallel to each other. For instance, Daybreak stands for the beginning of the day, whereas Twilight stands for the end of the day. And about the tower-like structure, I wasn't talking about that they are both clock towers, I was however talking about the fact that they both have some sort of large, iconic and significant building in the background. And about the buildings being similar, the formation of the buildings, which is that they are built next to each other like walls, both towns have this kind of layout. Not to mention both towns have hill-like geographical similarities. The stairs, the bridges, and even buildings with slightly slanted bases.

Also, did you notice that their skies are opposite?

Daybreak has an orange-ish yellow coming from the back of the tower and the rest is blue-ish purple. Whereas Twilight has the complete opposite, with blue-ish purple behind the tower and the rest is orange-ish yellow!

One thing that bothers me though is that Twilight Town has a mountain behind it and Daybreak Town doesn't.

You see, although the two towns may seem nothing alike, they are in turn parallel to each other. For instance, Daybreak stands for the beginning of the day, whereas Twilight stands for the end of the day. And about the tower-like structure, I wasn't talking about that they are both clock towers, I was however talking about the fact that they both have some sort of large, iconic and significant building in the background. And about the buildings being similar, the formation of the buildings, which is that they are built next to each other like walls, both towns have this kind of layout. Not to mention both towns have hill-like geographical similarities. The stairs, the bridges, and even buildings with slightly slanted bases.Also, did you notice that their skies are opposite?Daybreak has an orange-ish yellow coming from the back of the tower and the rest is blue-ish purple. Whereas Twilight has the complete opposite, with blue-ish purple behind the tower and the rest is orange-ish yellow!One thing that bothers me though is that Twilight Town has a mountain behind it and Daybreak Town doesn't.

Maybe Kingdom Hearts 3 will go obscure all over again and introduce parallel worlds. These are worlds which have a parallel version of them in an alternate dimension. I state something as obscure as this as it may hold the key to understanding the similarities between Twilight Town and Daybreak Town.

Maybe Kingdom Hearts 3 will go obscure all over again and introduce parallel worlds. These are worlds which have a parallel version of them in an alternate dimension. I state something as obscure as this as it may hold the key to understanding the similarities between Twilight Town and Daybreak Town.

Kind of like Sora's version of a world and Riku's version of a world in DDD. That could be the case.

Kind of like Sora's version of a world and Riku's version of a world in DDD. That could be the case.

Exactly, or better yet, Daybreak Town could be Twilight Town asleep (not Twilight Town as a sleeping world, but rather, the parallel Twilight Town [Daybreak Town] is a world that is considered a sleeping world as its natural state). Think about it, if Chirithy is a Dream Eater and Dream Eaters only exist in the Realm Of Sleep, we can assume that Daybreak Town is a natural sleeping world... why? well, remember in Birth By Sleep how Master Xehanort gathered "The Hearts Of All Worlds"? any being in the Kingdom Hearts universe that has a heart can sleep. Yeah, a bit convoluted, but, I'm doing the best I can with picking straws here!  :lol:

I was thinking about how closely similar Daybreak Town and Twilight Town are. (Some spoilers in the Kingdom Hearts X chi story, do not read any further if you have not completed all of Daybreak Town's story yet!)

I'm having a feeling that either DT is the parallel world for TT or that Daybreak Town was overtaken by an unknown source and soon became Twilight Town.

Here is a picture of Daybreak Town:

Posted Imagedownload.jpg

Why I think this you may ask? Well, take a look at the buildings and the streets. Don't they look like a different colored version of TT's? And if you look closely in the background. There is a large tower-like structure in the back, DT's version of Twilight Town's Clock Tower! And some of you may remember that Twilight Town's underground Channel has water flowing in some areas, right? Well, so does Daybreak Town! You literally go in the sewers to fight an Invisible! This can't just be a coincidence, right?

What do you guys think about this connection?

They don't look a ton alike, but it's possible: Daybreak (Dawn) and Twilight (Sunset) are literal opposites, Light and Dark. It's possible DT is a twisted around version of TT, maybe after some corruption, like in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden? 

Just a guess from someone who hasn't played X chi..