Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Will Ventus, Terra, Aqua Gain New Costumes For Kingdom Hearts 3?

Will Ventus, Terra, Aqua Gain New Costumes For Kingdom Hearts 3?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Will Ventus, Terra, Aqua Gain New Costumes For Kingdom Hearts 3?

• Yes: They Deserve New Costumes As They Are Key Protagonists
    • No: They Are Not As Iconic As Sora/Riku/Kairi So They Don't Need A New Costume

The trio trained by Master Eraqus have made an iconic impact upon the Kingdom Hearts series not just because of their importance to the overall plot, but, for the fact that they were well received characters in their own right. 

So, that made me wonder, seeing as Ventus, Terra and Aqua have had as much development as Riku and even more than Kairi, would Tetsuya Nomura be kind enough to place them into new costumes once they've been revived? I personally hope so.

They do deserve new costumes but : 1) I don't think Terra will return so there's really no point in designing a new costume . 2) Aqua is supposed to be lost in the Realm Of Darkness so the only difference we could see in her appearance is way longer hair (of course she could change her costume if and when she is saved) . 3) Ven is sleeping . He could change when he wakes up (if he ever does) .

Well who knows... Even though I'm not that sure they will, cuz Aqua is trapped in the Realm Of Darkness (maybe even her hairstyle will be the same as it was when she fell into Darkness since in the RoD there is no passing of time, is there?), Ven's been asleep all time and Terra... who the hell knows where Terra is? So... I'm not that positive about this change, even though I hope there will be some!

Everyone is probably going to get an upgrade in outfits. I really don't think Aqua and Ventus will age until they get out of their situations.(RoD and Having no heart inside his body). Terra is another story. :(

Edited by MickeyTheMick

If Riku and Kairi get new outfits, it's likely that BBS trio will get new outfits as well because why not and doesn't Noruma want the experience for kingdom hearts 3 fresh and new because it's going to be the last game in the Xehanort saga? 

Edited by Kaito Daimon

I would love it if they did. I want these 3 characters to remain relevant to the story beyond KH3 and if Nomura gave them new outfits it would help me feel that he is not going to let them fade into obscurity.

They do deserve new costumes but : 1) I don't think Terra will return so there's really no point in designing a new costume . 2) Aqua is supposed to be lost in the Realm Of Darkness so the only difference we could see in her appearance is way longer hair (of course she could change her costume if and when she is saved) . 3) Ven is sleeping . He could change when he wakes up (if he ever does) .

1) Terra is returning, however, as his original being is the question. He may be the exclusion for a new costume as he is Xehanorts vessel and he is wearing clothes that resemble Eraqus.

2) Yeah, Aqua growing her hair would be awesome. Aside KH2 Kairi, every key female character's been having short hair. I don't see why she shouldn't change her costume once she is rescued

3) Ventus is the most likely candidate to have a costume change (especially to stand out from Roxas).

They have to because they have the Recusant's Sigil on their clothing so if they don't change tracking them would be easy for the Norts.

I love this response, I really do. It gives a more plot relevant reasons as to why they should change their costumes.

Either Ven or Roxas need a new outfit, there needs to be someway to tell them apart more easily

I would kinda like to see a new outfit for Aqua and Terra too

Yeah, I understand that Ventus and Roxas needed to look similar to highlight the connection they have with each other, however, It's about time that Nomura cut the duplicate business and starting distinguishing the two. Sora and Vanitas are easily distinguishable and they're lookalikes too!

Edited by Guest

I really hope so.

Everything i planned on saying has already been said above but i can't stress how much i want to see Aqua with longer hair.I'm not sure what the chances are but seeing they have to make her model from scratch this time i can see them adding subtle changes of aging.

Besides couldn't new outfits also give TAV new powers similar to Sora's kh2 outfit.With Aqua i doubt she could even use her armor anymore so that's another reason for her to get a new outfit. 

it would be nice to see new designs for them :)

I mean please get rid of the 'X' on all of them because they can still be tracked by the Norts!! :0

if not then they're fine even if they won't get new designs

Nah. Their costumes are fine the way they are.

Sora's kingdom Hearts 2 costume was fine the way it was and that was requested an outfit change regardless.

I really hope so.

Everything i planned on saying has already been said above but i can't stress how much i want to see Aqua with longer hair.I'm not sure what the chances are but seeing they have to make her model from scratch this time i can see them adding subtle changes of aging.

Besides couldn't new outfits also give TAV new powers similar to Sora's kh2 outfit.With Aqua i doubt she could even use her armor anymore so that's another reason for her to get a new outfit. 

As much as I love to see the Birth By Sleep Trio age, all three of them are in scenarios in which they are unable to age. A Shame really because I was hoping Ventus to be as old as Lea/Axel.

Oh yeah and I hope they are better than what we saw in BbS! :)

Ever since TWEWY, Nomura has really provided variety in his outfits. If they do have new outfits then they are bound to be more praised and noticeable than their current ones.

They can still make them look older without the need to age them.Look at Sora,a new outfit and a slight change to his hairstyle made him look older.The same can be done to TAV.

I suppose so. I just hope that Ventus, Terra and Aqua's renders are revealed for D23 Expo!

I suppose so. I just hope that Ventus, Terra and Aqua's renders are revealed for D23 Expo!

Wouldn't it be more logical to show us, if they show us any characters at all, Riku and Kairi (and maybe Lea)?

Of course I prefer TVA, but... I have a feeling like that we'll not see them until the game itself is in our (digital) hands.

Wouldn't it be more logical to show us, if they show us any characters at all, Riku and Kairi (and maybe Lea)?

Of course I prefer TVA, but... I have a feeling like that we'll not see them until the game itself is in our (digital) hands.

I suppose that makes the most logical sense. I guess it's just my impatience to see the Kingdom Shaders renders for Ventus, Terra, Aqua.

So I think new outfits would be cool, but to everyone talking about how Aqua will look aged or with longer hair do you remember her appearance in the secret movie in BBS. That scene with Ansem the Wise in the RoD took place after the events of KH2 and she still looked exactly the same as in BBS. Like no time had passed. So I think that after escaping the RoD she will look exactly the same. But yes, maybe she will get new clothes.