Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Klonoa the Dream Traveler

Would it made sense if Luxord was the final boss of Chain of Memories?

I noticed this recently. In Chain of Memories, you use cards to fight and open doors. Luxord also use cards to battle. While the cards from Castle Oblivion are different from Luxord cards, it would have made sense if he was the final boss for Chain of Memories. (For Sora story of course.) What you guys think?

Perhaps not the final boss, as Marluxia kind of has that locked up due to his plot involvement, but he likely should have been involved one way or another. Maybe subbing out one of the other Organization members (though, again, they all seem to have a role in the plot that necessitates their being there).

Well the only reason those that got sent to Castle Oblivion was because Xemnas knew that they where going to try to betray the Organization (I'm not sure about the basement members but for sure the two on the upper floor) and that's why they sent Axel there to make sure they get eliminated and such, Luxord wasn't one of those members so although he dose use cards he wasn't sent there for that reason

Actually....yeah, theme-wise that does make sense, doesn't it? With the cards and all......but then again, if you examine Castle Oblivion's decor closely, you'll notice little rose statues in the Corridors, so Marluxia fits too. :)

It'd be nice 'cause , well, let's be honest here , he did not really play such a major role in any game . Not that Demyx did or something . All he would say was :"DANCE WATER DANCE " .

But Demyx made the water dance :wink: . Ariel had two attempts at making water dance in Atlantica and she failed miserably  :lol:

Yeah, I'm kind of perplexed as to why Luxord wasn't the main antagonist for Chain Of Memories. Marluxia's a great villain (the first to make Sora legitimately angry) but the whole card theme would have been perfect for Luxord. It'd been cool if they change'd position, cause if they did that, Marluxia may have ended up being a female as originally intended (PS: I'm not against him being a guy).

Maybe Luxord's role is more important than we think. Especially since many people are considering him to be a possible member of the True Org (due to the chess pieces in the KH3 trailer).Still, there is no hints to this anywhere in any KH game, as far as I'm concerned.

Luxord was always such an odd character to me, he has little plot relevance outside of a single Disney world (even compared to Demyx), he never seemed to have any idea of or be particularly concerned about the organizations true goals, had barely any meaningful interaction with Roxas and Xion, yet somehow was able to not only be an interesting and enjoyable character, but also one of the last of the XIII to die, which seems odd for such an unimportant character. Idk he's just weird.

Also nah Marluxia is way too sexy not to be the final boss

Luxord was always such an odd character to me, he has little plot relevance outside of a single Disney world (even compared to Demyx), he never seemed to have any idea of or be particularly concerned about the organizations true goals, had barely any meaningful interaction with Roxas and Xion, yet somehow was able to not only be an interesting and enjoyable character, but also one of the last of the XIII to die, which seems odd for such an unimportant character. Idk he's just weird.Also nah Marluxia is way too sexy not to be the final boss

Maybe he'll gain his redemption in Kingdom Hearts 3 as a more important character.

Most likely, seeing how the chess board 'hints' that he's one of the thirteen seekers of darkness in the latest Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer.

In retrospect, his symbol is cards not cards, but come to think about it, that was his Nobody's symbol. I guess dice are used to distinguish his somebody form the Nobody.

Maybe he'll gain his redemption in Kingdom Hearts 3 as a more important character.

I can totally imagine him popping up at the end of KHIII and revealing himself as the next big bad guy that nobody was expecting haha

I can totally imagine him popping up at the end of KHIII and revealing himself as the next big bad guy that nobody was expecting haha

Honestly, I'd rather have that distinction be provided to an entirely new character. A new saga needs a fresh start.

As long as he gets a bigger role, I'm down for anything that he turns into. I hope he becomes good and Sora doesn't destory him :(

Edited by MickeyTheMick