Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

This topic only includes Disney Classics that is part of Walt Disney Animation Studios, no Live Action Disney, no Pixar, no Marvel and no Lucasfilm. Also in this topic you can write your own story/idea for the Disney movie you hope to see happen in Kingdom hearts 3. 

Read the topic before you comment 

Only Mention Films from Walt Disney Animation Studios & Disney Toon Studios. 

Now we all know that the team is already done with the worlds that is going to be part of Kingdom Hearts 3, but what will be the new worlds for the game. With Tangled confirmed as the first new world in Kingdom hearts 3 and Hercules returning what could be next could it be Frozen, Wreck It Ralph or The Jungle Book. I decided to make a full list of all the Disney Classics that is included in Walt Disney Animation's Feature Films all the way to the upcoming Moana. So from the Golden Age Nomura have used Snow White, Pinocchio and Fantasia as worlds in the franchise but that leaves Dumbo & Bambi only being summons in KH1, RCOM & KHCOM without their own worlds. And from the Disney Renaissance only Pocahontas and Rescuers Down Under have not been used as worlds. This leads up to having 17 Disney Classic worlds in the game, leaving 35 unused Disney Films for KH worlds.

In my list I have marked out on which Movies have been used and not. Yellow is for the films that have been used in the games. Blue is for all the movies that have not been used in the games. Green is for the movies that have been confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 3 which so far is only Tangled and Hercules. Lilo & Stitch have both Yellow & Blue cause A Lilo & Stitch world was used in Birth By Sleep but took place in space instead of the main setting Hawaii. Originally Fantasia 2000 was going to be in Dream Drop Distance but ended up scrapped so that's why it's Blue. Winnie The Pooh from 2011 have no color cause it's in the same universe as The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh. Zootopia & Moana is Purple cause they have not been released yet.

Posted Image

Now let's start speculating in in this topic on which Disney Films you think Nomura have chosen for Kingdom Hearts 3 as worlds. And give your Top 15 of which of these unused Disney Films you are hoping to see in Kingdom Hearts 3 as well as your Top 3 returning Disney World that have been in the games. Behave and show respect to others opinion we all want to be friendly around here.  Give a real reason to why you want any of these Disney Films in the game and not just a simple "I want Frozen cause it was good", no a real reason beyond that like about the characters, landscapes, heartless ideas, designs, heck even tell a story you made if you want to. I will only be happy to know about it. Now start speculating and have fun.

Update: Big Hero 6 have been confirmed as a world for Kingdom Hearts 3

Now you can discuss Pixar movies too

I'll make sure to update this image once we have a few more announced worlds

Edited by IwasBornAsVentus

I made a list of about thirty worlds.KH3 Worlds I think some of these have a pretty good chance of making it into the game. Others, not so much. Take time to look into it if you wish, and tell me if there are any big ones that I missed. Posted ImageKH3 Worlds.docx

Yeah the list is pretty reasonable but I think that Robin Hood has a likelier chance than Brave not many people have been requesting for Brave at least not as much as Robin Hood. And as you pointed out you left out 101 Dalmatians, Brother Bear, Dinosaur, Dumbo & Bambi and more animal movies well some of these could have a chance to appear in KH3. I think 101 Dalmatians could appear cause it has Cruella De Vill one of the most recognizable Disney Villains out there and I know people that wanted Cruella to be in KH1 where all the villains worked together. Brother Bear is a world I have been requesting for a long time I just see so much potential for it. It's a coming of age story and the same is for Sora in KH3 the world is filled with magic and curiosity. Dinosaur is fifty, fifty at least it could work better than The Fox And The Hound and Bambi. Dumbo I still have hope for and I do believe that it could happen It was my first story/idea I wrote http://kh13.com/forum/topic/77425-how-a-dumbo-world-could-work-in-kh3/it. After all it does have the pink elephants as an awesome boss. Pixie Hollow really! I have never heard anyone mention that before so that's new although I hope that does not happen. I think Wreck It Ralph should be higher on the list cause there's a lot of people that have been requesting for that since 2013. Many people seems to forget about The Rescuers franchise and Meet The Robinsons. Other than that I think it's a nice list. By the way is it possible for Big Hero 6 to make it in to KH3 cause building San Fransokyo could take a lot of time. Only time can tell if Big hero 6 will make it in to the game. 

Yeah the list is pretty reasonable but I think that Robin Hood has a likelier chance than Brave not many people have been requesting for Brave at least not as much as Robin Hood. And as you pointed out you left out 101 Dalmatians, Brother Bear, Dinosaur, Dumbo & Bambi and more animal movies well some of these could have a chance to appear in KH3. I think 101 Dalmatians could appear cause it has Cruella De Vill one of the most recognizable Disney Villains out there and I know people that wanted Cruella to be in KH1 where all the villains worked together. Brother Bear is a world I have been requesting for a long time I just see so much potential for it. It's a coming of age story and the same is for Sora in KH3 the world is filled with magic and curiosity. Dinosaur is fifty, fifty at least it could work better than The Fox And The Hound and Bambi. Dumbo I still have hope for and I do believe that it could happen It was my first story/idea I wrote http://kh13.com/forum/topic/77425-how-a-dumbo-world-could-work-in-kh3/it. After all it does have the pink elephants as an awesome boss. Pixie Hollow really! I have never heard anyone mention that before so that's new although I hope that does not happen. I think Wreck It Ralph should be higher on the list cause there's a lot of people that have been requesting for that since 2013. Many people seems to forget about The Rescuers franchise and Meet The Robinsons. Other than that I think it's a nice list. By the way is it possible for Big Hero 6 to make it in to KH3 cause building San Fransokyo could take a lot of time. Only time can tell if Big hero 6 will make it in to the game. 

In a video on the making of KH, I saw some Rescuers figures along with some Toy Story, which from the recent art documents we know was intended to appear. I also read on Wikipedia (ya I know), that A Bug's Life is apparently what inspired Square to want to team up with Disney, because they noted Final Fantasy connections. 

Anyways, here is the video, the fires are @ 0:44: 

Btw I perfectly agree with you about Disney's Dinosaur being in KH3. imagine how awesome it would look on next generation graphics. It would have so much potential in its gameplay and exploration. I really wanna beat up the Carnotaur in a boss fight to overcome my major fear of him all of these years (even though I did play Dinosaur's awesome PC game with him as a boss) 

Edited by Riku21Terr

In a video on the making of KH, I saw some Rescuers figures along with some Toy Story, which from the recent art documents we know was intended to appear. I also read on Wikipedia (ya I know), that A Bug's Life is apparently what inspired Square to want to team up with Disney, because they noted Final Fantasy connections. 

Anyways, here is the video, the fires are @ 0:44: 

Nice find :wink:  So then if the The Rescuers would be featured it would be Rescuers Down Under the sequel from 1990. And yeah The Toy Story world was also seen in concept from the first KH game. 

Nice find :wink:  So then if the The Rescuers would be featured it would be Rescuers Down Under the sequel from 1990. And yeah The Toy Story world was also seen in concept from the first KH game. 

What makes you think it would necessarily be the sequel? The figures were from the original movie? but Ya i guess like my prediction for the Toy Story concept, it could be a combination of both movies. They would have to do the original or a combination instead of skipping to the sequel, wouldn't make any sense otherwise. 

Edited by Riku21Terr

What makes you think it would necessarily be the sequel? The figures were from the original movie? but Ya i guess like my prediction for the Toy Story concept, it could be a combination of both movies

If you look closely you can see that Bernard and Bianca wears their RDU outfit and the albatross is Wilbur not Orville cause Wilbur is wearing a aqua green scarf. Posted ImagePosted Image

Wilbur Orville

Of course that does not haft to mean they were going to do Down Under I was just guessing. But who knows maybe The Rescuers will have a chance in KH3

They would have to do the original or a combination instead of skipping to the sequel, wouldn't make any sense otherwise.

True That

True That

From that phrase used, I assume that you're a fellow Brit?

Personally, I definitely think that Jungle Book and Fantasia 2000 will be in Kingdom Hearts 3. Jungle Book was supposed to be in Birth By Sleep but was scrapped for unknown reason whilst Fantasia 2000 was supposed to be in Dream Drop Distance but just wasn't used at the end. Tetsuya Nomura did state that worlds that are not used for one kingdom Hearts game gains priority for another Kingdom Hearts game so I definitely think that those two are going to be in the game.

Most of Disneytoon's material is nothing but Tinkerbell movies and I just don't think they will translate very well in Kingdom Hearts as the traditional Tinkerbell is the canon Tinkerbell. Besides, putting the Tinkerbell movies in the game is a wasted opportunity to a more deserving Disney world. Zootopia would be far too late to implement as a world becuase that movie has not completed development yet whilst Moana is literally on the same boat as Zootopia. Nick Wilde and Judy Hoops could be supporting characters relevant to the plot by residing in an original Kingdom Hearts world or be summons. Moana would still be far too early to implement as a character.

If you look closely you can see that Bernard and Bianca wears their RDU outfit and the albatross is Wilbur not Orville cause Wilbur is wearing a green scarf. Posted Image     Posted Image

Wilbur                                                             Orville

Of course that does not haft to mean they were going to do Down Under I was just guessing. But who knows maybe The Rescuers will have a chance in KH3

how did you upload those pictures? I thought you couldn't on this site?

From that phrase used, I assume that you're a fellow Brit?

Personally, I definitely think that Jungle Book and Fantasia 2000 will be in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Im swedish. However I speak fluent english.

I sure hope so I have been waiting for a Jungle Book world ever since Kingdom Hearts 2. Fantasia 2000 would be really nice. 

What do you think about Big Hero 6 is it possible for Big Hero 6 to be part of the game. 

how did you upload those pictures? I thought you couldn't on this site?

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/86478-i-wish-to-upload-pictures-on-here/

Im swedish. However I speak fluent english.

I sure hope so I have been waiting for a Jungle Book world ever since Kingdom Hearts 2. Fantasia 2000 would be really nice. 

What do you think about Big Hero 6 is it possible for Big Hero 6 to be part of the game. 

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/86478-i-wish-to-upload-pictures-on-here/

Big Hero 6? I'm not a fan of the movie at all, it's too generic :wink: . However, for the sake of fan-service and pleasing Kingdom Hearts fan with a Disney world that's based on Japanese culture, I'm all for it. As far as San Fransokyo, Big Hero 6 director Roy Conli can send the assets of San Fransokyo and Square Enix can translate the city model into Unreal Engine 4. Big Hero 6 was heavily publicised in Japan (alongside an exclusive Japanese Manga called Baymax), and, with the release date distance between Big Hero 6 and Kingdom Hearts 3 alongside advanced screenings, its entirely possible for San Fransokyo to be in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Come to think of it, DisneyToon Studios did create the Lion King, The Little Mermaid Sequel and Aladdin 3. I'd love all three of those worlds to be in Kingdom Hearts 3!

If he choose a live action movie I hope for Prince of Persia Sands of Time.

Not only would Square Enix have legal troubles with activision but the world is too similar to Aladdin and seeing as Aladdin 3 has not been featured, it's evident as to which of the two movies will take prominence in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Edited by Guest

Ok,the worlds I think will be added are

Jungle Book(This movie was intended to be included in Bbs)

Wreck it Ralph(because it'd be a world totally different from the others)

Frozen(full-iced world!)

Lilo&Stitch(Hawaii has never appeared in the series)

Pocahontas(popular and famous classic movie that hasn't be used yet)

The emperor's new groove(beautiful landscape)

Atlantis(a sea world.it's epic and I love it)

The princess and the frog(I really liked the movie. Dr.Facillier would be a perfect villain)

Treasure Planet(Roy Conly is the producer of this film)

I picked up the newer Disney films because Nomura said they're gonna add more modern worlds than classic worlds in an interview

As for my Top 3 returning worlds for Kingdom Hearts 3 I have 

1. Lion King 2 Simba's Pride/Pride Lands. Because I know that the Pride Lands deserves a second chance to be done right. Pride Lands was one of the nice new worlds in Kingdom Hearts 2 but it was kinda bland and sometimes even boring to play through. The world back then felt so dead and empty for being a savannah, yes I know that in the time the world took place it was a wasteland but even for the second visit it was a wasteland. This time it can be done with new areas, detail & npc's running around and then I mean african wild animals like elephants, zebras, giraffes and so on. Pride Lands needs to come back again.

2. Land Of Dragons. Lands Of Dragons was one of my favourite worlds in Kingdom Hearts 2 I liked the story for both the first and second visit but yet again this world felt like kinda empty and I also wrote another idea/story for The Lands Of Dragons to return in Kingdom hearts 3 with the gang going out on a mission to find an ancient diamond that holds the power to reveal the future which makes it a dangerous weapon that Master Xehanort is seeking for. The reason why I don't hope that they go with Mulan 2 from Disney Toon Studios is because I felt that the sequel was really weak and didn't do the character development justice from how they were portrayed in the original.

3. Either Aladdin 3 or believe it or not TLM2. The only reason why I want to see TLM2 in the game is because the movie at least does take us to new places and does not just stay in Atlantica plus I did find Morgana to be quite hilarious and I would like the final battle with Morgana as a boss. The problem with the sequel is because it rehashes the same plot as the original it only switches characters. But TLM2 should be credited for it's underwater and sometimes background animation. Animations taking place under the sea or by the icy landscape sometimes appears to be quite impressive for being a direct to video sequel. It's the character models that look bland and that's because often the characters are used with a very bright color without any type of shading which as a result doesn't bring any life into the characters. So I would like to see new areas like the icy landscape and Eric's kingdom that we never got to explore that's the only reason I would want to see Atlantica return. As for Aladdin 3 I was not really a fan of neither was I of The Return Of Jafar they just felt very cheap not to mention the animation was bad, but I did enjoy Agrabah in Kingdom Hearts 2 and even in KH1. But since Aladdin have been around for a long time in Kingdom hearts I would not have anything against it re appearing as long as it will go with the right story. 

Not only would Square Enix have legal troubles with activision but the world is too similar to Aladdin and seeing as Aladdin 3 has not been featured, it's evident as to which of the two movies will take prominence in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Nomura said almost all worlds will be new so I don't think we will see Aladdin.

This movie got the perfect graphics for it.

KH3 Worlds

This is list is a list of world I believe will be in the game, are confirmed, or are wanted by me.

Tangled (Confirmed)

Olympus Coliseum (Confirmed)

Twilight Town

This will most likely be in this game, especially concerning the fact that Roxas will most likely be brought back, as well as Xion, and this is the “home” world.

Frozen

I would really be surprised if something frozen related is not introduced it the game.

Treasure Planet

Please.  Just please make Treasure planet. I’ll give you my life. It would be beautiful.

Big Hero 6

I love this movie; don’t get me wrong, it’s just not something I can imagine being implemented smoothly in the game. I think they might go for something that Screams Disney more than something that feels like it was made by Dreamworks, you feel me?

Cable Town

I’m this is a confirmed place if I remember correctly.

Atlantis

Wow I would actually have a heart attack if this was put in KH3. It has a good follow along plot with very good video game type obstacle to get past. I would just about die is Sora was riding one of those stone motorcycle like flyers.

Emperor’s New Groove

Kill me dead if Sora is turned into another animal again.

Toy Story

If this is not in KH3, I will eat my own shoes, I kid you not.

Monsters Inc.

Imagine the dooooooors. I highly doubt this will be put in simply because of the fact that Sora is a Human, but that can easily be changed, as it has been before.

Lilo and Stitch

I would literally sell my soul for this to be put in.

The Keyblade Graveyard

Obvious reason is obvious.

Destiny Islands

I heard somewhere is Xehanort’s home island, but I mosly just want it because I wanna play on the island again. C:

Radiant Garden

Now, I’m not sure how much everyone here knows about Final Fantasy in general, but in Final Fantasy 8, Squall Leonhart (Leon) was part of a Military academy called Balamb Garden. Now in the game, the Garden could move, as in fly. Given the design of Radiant Garden in KH:BBS, it looks pretty much exactly like one of the gardens from final fantasy 8. Now imagine all of the possibilities that could open up.

Castle Oblivion

To get Ventus, of course

Realm of Darkness

To get Ansem the Wise and Aqua probably.KH3 Worlds

Edited by Elizabeth Mendes

Nomura said almost all worlds will be new so I don't think we will see Aladdin.

This movie got the perfect graphics for it.

You do come to realise that he said almost all worlds and not all worlds. We will see Aladdin return. It's one of the most recurring worlds in the series alongside Hercules and Alice In Wonderland. If they directly implemented The Return Of Jafar then the final instalment will definitely be in the game!

KH3 Worlds

This is list is a list of world I believe will be in the game, are confirmed, or are wanted by me.

Big Hero 6

I love this movie; don’t get me wrong, it’s just not something I can imagine being implemented smoothly in the game. I think they might go for something that Screams Disney more than something that feels like it was made by Dreamworks, you feel me?

Lilo and Stitch

I would literally sell my soul for this to be put in.

Honey, if you sell your soul then you won't be able to play Kingdom Hearts 3 for worlds that are bound to be revealed anyway. 

For Big Hero 6, they've got the producer Roy Conli directly assisting with the game so it'll definitely stay faithful to the movie as best it can. As far as Lilo and Stitch goes, the story's already been told in my book. There was nothing interesting about Hawaii and it isn't as cohesive for the plot. 

You do come to realise that he said almost all worlds and not all worlds. We will see Aladdin return. It's one of the most recurring worlds in the series alongside Hercules and Alice In Wonderland. If they directly implemented The Return Of Jafar then the final instalment will definitely be in the game!

Yep. We already got Hercules featured and Disney Castle/Land will be probably also in the list.

It is true that Aladdin is the most possibility. We might still have Tron Legacy.

Yep. We already got Hercules featured and Disney Castle/Land will be probably also in the list.

It is true that Aladdin is the most possibility. We might still have Tron Legacy.

How can we get Tron Legacy if it is in DDD

How can we get Tron Legacy if it is in DDD

The Grid itself may not appear but Rinzler may be present in Kingdom Hearts 3 (think of it like The Beast's appearance in the first Kingdom Hearts or Ursula's appearance in 3D).

As everyone already know at the D23 expo in Anaheim Big Hero 6 was confirmed as a featured world in Kingdom hearts 3 and it's going to take place after the events of the film. Im really excited that Big Hero 6 is going to be part of Kingdom Hearts 3 I loved the movie and the setting San Fransokyo.

As everyone already know at the D23 expo in Anaheim Big Hero 6 was confirmed as a featured world in Kingdom hearts 3 and it's going to take place after the events of the film. Im really excited that Big Hero 6 is going to be part of Kingdom Hearts 3 I loved the movie and the setting San Fransokyo.

Same here, I just hope that the villains in the world put up as much of a show as Robert Callaghan did in the movie....