Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

How the hell is Home on the range listed as a Disney classic?

It's part of their official canon list that was made by Walt Disney Animation Studios. Whether you like it or not that movie is part of their canon classics but there is a very low chance that it will appear in KH3. 

Confirmed Disney Worlds

Tangled

Hercules

Big Hero 6

as for new worlds I think Frozen and Toy Story are pretty safe locks. 

Treasure Planet concept and Story wise you can have a lot of fun with and fits Kingdom Hearts very well.

Wreck it Ralph has a lot of gameplay potential and you can have some 4th wall jokes. I think if they keep it in Candy Land they will be fine licence wise.

Princess and the Frog can be a new princess world and since the movie is underrated KH3 can bring some more attention to it.

Monsters Inc there is soo much potential with this world! They can have so much fun with this world and I would be surprised if it fails to make it, 

Jungle Book is pretty much a lock in my opinion.

Lilo and Stitch - I think it will be in but I do not know if it is going to be a great world the movie is really not action packed at all and I do not see a great concept

Other Worlds such as RDU, Robin Hood, Nemo,  UP all have a chance but they are not a lock IMO. Also I feel there is a outside chance for a wild card world to be in KH3 such as a world from Disney Afternoon or Gravity Falls (The concept is too perfect not to be in, I am keeping the dream alive damnit even though realistically It is not very likely.)

Confirmed Disney Worlds

Tangled

Hercules

Big Hero 6

as for new worlds I think Frozen and Toy Story are pretty safe locks. 

Treasure Planet concept and Story wise you can have a lot of fun with and fits Kingdom Hearts very well.

Wreck it Ralph has a lot of gameplay potential and you can have some 4th wall jokes. I think if they keep it in Candy Land they will be fine licence wise.

Princess and the Frog can be a new princess world and since the movie is underrated KH3 can bring some more attention to it.

Monsters Inc there is soo much potential with this world! They can have so much fun with this world and I would be surprised if it fails to make it, 

Jungle Book is pretty much a lock in my opinion.

Lilo and Stitch - I think it will be in but I do not know if it is going to be a great world the movie is really not action packed at all and I do not see a great concept

Other Worlds such as RDU, Robin Hood, Nemo,  UP all have a chance but they are not a lock IMO. Also I feel there is a outside chance for a wild card world to be in KH3 such as a world from Disney Afternoon or Gravity Falls (The concept is too perfect not to be in, I am keeping the dream alive damnit even though realistically It is not very likely.)

I think Treasure Planet is also coming to be a strong possibility, don't you think?

Edited by Medievil

I think Treasure Planet is also coming to be a strong possibility, don't you think?

I think Treasure Planet is pretty damn likely, 70% chance of being a world IMO

For the disney worlds so far they have these settings.

Olympus Coliseum- Greek/mountain setting.

Kingdom of Corona- Classical princess setting (harder to interpret)

San Frantokyo- Urbanised city setting.

Frozen is most likely in. It would also be the first world to PRIMARY fit a snow setting.

Treasure Planet has a pretty good chance. 2 of Roy Conli's (Master Xehanort) movies are already confirmed, so I can see the last one of his movies being put in KH3. Also, it would expand the space setting, as only Lilo and Stitch has had a world in Space so far.

I think Atlantis has a good possibility, especially if they make it the water themed world to replace Atlantica.

Disney Dinosaur could be good for a wasteland setting......ok, I just want to see Dino-Sora :D

Alladin could be possible for both a desert setting and continuing with the King of thieves storyline. Not many other worlds which could take the desert trope as well; Prince of Persia is the only one I can think of but there would be legal technicallies with that.

For a forest setting, i'm trying to think what would be better, Jungle Book or Pocahontas.

Not sure about Lilo and Stitch as a world, mostly because it would be set over ten years after the movie. So while it could happen, it would need it's original story and Lilo would likely be a Teenager.

I reckon there's the possibilty of Zootopia, although it's low. That raid Boss from the KHUx Zootopia event could be the boss of that world.

There are some other worlds I can see being used, like port Royal Royal and Toy Story, but they're not the focus of this topic.

For the disney worlds so far they have these settings.

Olympus Coliseum- Greek/mountain setting.

Kingdom of Corona- Classical princess setting (harder to interpret)

San Frantokyo- Urbanised city setting.

Frozen is most likely in. It would also be the first world to PRIMARY fit a snow setting.

Treasure Planet has a pretty good chance. 2 of Roy Conli's (Master Xehanort) movies are already confirmed, so I can see the last one of his movies being put in KH3. Also, it would expand the space setting, as only Lilo and Stitch has had a world in Space so far.

I think Atlantis has a good possibility, especially if they make it the water themed world to replace Atlantica.

Disney Dinosaur could be good for a wasteland setting......ok, I just want to see Dino-Sora :D

Alladin could be possible for both a desert setting and continuing with the King of thieves storyline. Not many other worlds which could take the desert trope as well; Prince of Persia is the only one I can think of but there would be legal technicalities with that.

For a forest setting, i'm trying to think what would be better, Jungle Book or Pocahontas.

Not sure about Lilo and Stitch as a world, mostly because it would be set over ten years after the movie. So while it could happen, it would need it's original story and Lilo would likely be a Teenager.

I reckon there's the possibilty of Zootopia, although it's low. That raid Boss from the KHUx Zootopia event could be the boss of that world.

There are some other worlds I can see being used, like port Royal Royal and Toy Story, but they're not the focus of this topic.

I say Zootopia has a good chance for a summon, but as a world I think it is too late (unless they do a DLC, which I hope they Don't do)

Atlantis would be weird to replace Atlantica having too of them in the same universe is really off putting

I

I say Zootopia has a good chance for a summon, but as a world I think it is too late (unless they do a DLC, which I hope they Don't do)

Atlantis would be weird to replace Atlantica having too of them in the same universe is really off putting

I

Zootopia as a world is still possible because SE has the right to look at movies before they are released