Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jim

Kingdom Hearts III confirmed to appear at D23 Expo 2015 in Anaheim, CA - August 16

Disney has confirmed via the D23 Expo website that Kingdom Hearts III will appear at D23 Expo 2015. The D23 Expo in America will take place in Anaheim, California. Kingdom Hearts will be in Hall D23 on Sunday, August 16 at 11 a.m. USA Pacific Daylight Time (USA PDT). With this event, Square Enix will bring special guests and surprises to Hall D23 with new information to be revealed about Kingdom Hearts III. If you're interested in D23 Expo 2015 tickets, you can read the details about ticket prices and more below.

Tickets for D23 EXPO 2015 are $74 for a one-day adult admission and $54 for children 3–12. Tickets for members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club are $65 for a one-day adult admission and $48 for children. Multi-day money-saving tickets are also available. D23 Members can save as much as $112 off the price of admission, based on the purchase of four three-day tickets at the D23 Member rate. For more information on tickets and the ticket pricing structure for D23 Members and general admission, visit D23EXPO.com.

Now that Kingdom Hearts III is confirmed for D23 Expo in America, have your thoughts regarding Kingdom Hearts III's development changed? What, if anything, do you hope will be revealed at the event? Let us know in the comments below!

Click here to view the article

Only trust what Nomura and Yasue say. Wherever this businesswire site got its info from is wrong since Nomura said that they will be at the November D23. SPECIFICALLY the November D23.

Edit: OKAY I WAS WRONG DISNEY SAID IT THEMSELVES HOLY CRAP

Edited by KeybladeLordSora

going over again i think we could get star wars reveal there  becuase  the game in the article are star wars infulence or a star wars game expcept for kh3 so hmmm?

This year is the 20th anniversary of the original Toy Story (to which they're giving a dedicated event on a different day). This is totally a Toy Story world reveal, and then the Frozen world reveal will be at the Japan Expo.I'm soooooo excited!!!!! :D :D :D

true but a big disney event with one of big propties in a big game could be star wars however we dont know yet so it could be anything

The justifiably cynical side of me is saying: They'll show the E3 Trailer again.

The optimistic side of me is saying: They'll show a new trailer with a world or two reveal.

My realistic side is saying: They'll mention off hand a new world.

Given Square's track record, I'm leaning toward cynical.

Finally annoying people will stop with the ''It's in early stages of development'' comments!

That was when we knew next to nothing about the game. >.>

The justifiably cynical side of me is saying: They'll show the E3 Trailer again.

The optimistic side of me is saying: They'll show a new trailer with a world or two reveal.

My realistic side is saying: They'll mention off hand a new world.

Given Square's track record, I'm leaning toward cynical.

That was when we knew next to nothing about the game. >.>

It's confirmed new information will be present about KH3 in D23 Expo.

Square Enix will also bring special guests and surprises to Hall D23 to reveal new information from KINGDOM HEARTS III.

Let us hope they follow through with that then.

In any case: Good! :D

Perhaps that should be made clear in the Article.

Just did. 

With this event, Square Enix will bring special guests and surprises to Hall D23 with new information to be revealed about Kingdom Hearts III.