Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xVentusx

This one is for Sora96

First off, wow it's been a while since I've been on this site. I came back because I remembered something. Back when KH3 was announced in 2013 I argued for the longest time saying that it would release this year (2015) and Sora96 said that it would be 2017-2018. He said that if KH3 didn't come out in 2015 I would have to make a whole post about why he's awesome. I now know that it is 100% impossible for the release date to be this year but on January 1st, 2016 it seems like you will be getting your post.

Why is everyone treating Sora96 like some God among men? xD Its hilarious

Sora96 is one of THE top moderators on here! If he's been at it for this long, then he has full respect from most of us. Plus: Never underestimate ANYONE. That includes everyone on here, not just moderators.

Sora96 is one of THE top moderators on here! If he's been at it for this long, then he has full respect from most of us. Plus: Never underestimate ANYONE. That includes everyone on here, not just moderators.

He's not even a Moderator he's part of the News Team. I wouldn't even say he commands respect from the bulk of the community. He actually used to be quite hated. Sora96 has improved a lot over the past year and is much more tolerable now then he was before. Edited by RobbyRobRob the Wise

He's not even a moderator he's part of the News team. I wouldn't even say he commands respect from the bulk of the community. He actually used to be quite hated. Sora96 has improved a lot over the past year and is much more tolerable now then he was before.

I'm also in-charge of the Archives and lead the Dream Team.

Aren't they the same things but yeah I forgot about those.

Nope. News Team reports the latest news while the Archives Team adds content to the video archive, interview archive & gallery.

Never bet with a moderator. They spend so much time and energy getting us news. They would know slightly more than the rest of us. There are on rare occasions when one of us knows a bit more than a moderator, but that's on rare occasions.