Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Are you excited now knowing Kingdom Hearts III will appear at D23 Expo in America?

Are you excited now knowing Kingdom Hearts III will appear at D23 Expo in America?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited now knowing Kingdom Hearts III will appear at D23 Expo in America?

• Yes! I'm so excited for KH3 at the D23 Expo!
    • Yes! I am excited for KH3 and I'll be going to the D23 Expo!
    • Nope, It's good KH3 is appearing at D23 Expo but I don't believe anything exciting will happen.
    • Nope, I don't really care.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I'd be more excited of I wasn't expecting it to be a repeat of the Japan expo last year, you know, the one where the concept trailer was never released to the general public so we had to rely on eyewitness accounts and artist interpretations. But I am a little excited because what ever is shown will at least be reported.

That would be terrible, but KH3 was kept secret during that event. I don't think anyone would announce KH3 for this event and then keep it a secret.

I can just picture it now, John Lasseter beaming with the words "Fans of Kingdom Hearts, I am delighted to announce that my creation, Toy Story is confirmed as the first Pixar world to be featured in the series! Words alone cannot begin to describe the joy brung when I see the world of Toy Story come to life in the Kingdom Hearts series, I hope everybody enjoys what were about to show you!"

I can just picture it now, John Lasseter beaming with the words "Fans of Kingdom Hearts, I am delighted to announce that my creation, Toy Story is confirmed as the first Pixar world to be featured in the series! Words alone cannot begin to describe the joy brung when I see the world of Toy Story come to life in the Kingdom Hearts series, I hope everybody enjoys what were about to show you!"

Oh my god, after reading your post I'm even more hyped, I really hope we'll get a Toy Story world this time.

But I think they'll first announce Frozen as the next new world and/or new customs for Riku and Kairi.

Im glad but honestly i dont expect anything huge until the japanese d23 in november since it is a japanese game. Please forgive me i i sound like a downer i just dont wanna get my hopes up to be torn down

Don't forget that Disney Interactive themselves are working much more closely with this KH than any prior title though. 

Don't you mean 2.5 launch event?

I mean the one where Sora was supposedly shown weilding his dual Keyarrowguns in while in Drive Forms and where the Heartless that where in the latest trailer (the Minotaur and Archer) where first shown.

Yes, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'll just watch it, and if they show something or confirm a world, THEN I'M GOING TO FLIP THE firetruckING TABLE.

Oh my god, after reading your post I'm even more hyped, I really hope we'll get a Toy Story world this time.

But I think they'll first announce Frozen as the next new world and/or new customs for Riku and Kairi.

That seems like the most plausible outcome. With a new world reveal, Square Enix is probably going to reveal a returning world alongside it which I think is Agrabah (which makes sense because Aladdin is going to celebrate its diamond edition release in D23 with the creators and some of the actors)!

Yes, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'll just watch it, and if they show something or confirm a world, THEN I'M GOING TO FLIP THE firetruckING TABLE.

The news post does confirm that KHIII will be there with new stuff, sooo..That says a lot. 

Edited by MysticVriska

Considering Nomura said at E3 that they were hoping to be able to announce more worlds "very soon," I'm expecting at least 1 disney world to be announced. Anything more than that will just be a pleasant surprise in my opinion. Hopefully some gameplay for said world, perhaps with the new party character for that world. Perhaps we might even get to see Rapunzel too since she wasn't ready for E3. 

One other side note (not sure if anyone else said this - I didn't read all the prior comments), of the 3 games announced to appear at E3, 2 of the 3 explicitly focus on Star Wars: Star Wars Battlefront and Disney Infinity 3.0 - Star Wars. While Kingdom Hearts may counter those with no Star Wars inclusion, I do find it interesting that it is included at an event that clearly has a heavy Star Wars video game presence. Will we get a Star Wars world??? I guess we'll find out in a month! (Full disclosure: I'm still kinda iffy on whether a star wars world would be good, same with marvel.)