Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Are you excited now knowing Kingdom Hearts III will appear at D23 Expo in America?

Are you excited now knowing Kingdom Hearts III will appear at D23 Expo in America?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited now knowing Kingdom Hearts III will appear at D23 Expo in America?

• Yes! I'm so excited for KH3 at the D23 Expo!
    • Yes! I am excited for KH3 and I'll be going to the D23 Expo!
    • Nope, It's good KH3 is appearing at D23 Expo but I don't believe anything exciting will happen.
    • Nope, I don't really care.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Because its Disney, I am very hopeful that Disney will give KH the credit it deserves. Who knows even if they don't give KH3 news maybe they'll announce something awesome like a Disney Infinity Sora figure or something!

Because its Disney, I am very hopeful that Disney will give KH the credit it deserves. Who knows even if they don't give KH3 news maybe they'll announce something awesome like a Disney Infinity Sora figure or something!

Its confirmed its KH3 news. Make sure to check the news article on the front page :).

Let's see... 3 days after my birthday with the likelihood of getting a PS4 I can expect to see something new about a game that I am hyped up to my eyelids for... THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!! I get the feeling that if we dont get a new world, we can probably expect to see the gameplay mechanics that Nomura wanted to put in the E3 trailer since he said before that due to the time crunch they couldn't show everything that they originally wanted to show. Although, I'm gonna be optimistic and hope for at least some new snippets of some of the gameplay mechanics in a new world that hasnt been revealed yet. Next month is gonna be awesome though, that's for sure! :D

I'd be more excited of I wasn't expecting it to be a repeat of the Japan expo last year, you know, the one where the concept trailer was never released to the general public so we had to rely on eyewitness accounts and artist interpretations. But I am a little excited because what ever is shown will at least be reported.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Well since it has been confirmed, yes I am SUPER excited! The reason why I wasn't excited in the past for KH3 possibly appearances is because I don't want to get my hopes up to have them crushed, but with an actual announcement that it will appear, I can't wait to see the new information!!!!! :)

AHHHHH.

IM SUPER EXCITED!!!

Posted Image

i wish i could go!

im close to that place :(

tickets are too much tho...

I'm gonna ride the hype train to Kingdom Hearts 3 with everyone who cares about it!

I'm sorta excited for its appearance at D23, but I cannot get upset no matter what they show. (Sora Disney Infinity figure!)

I'd be more excited of I wasn't expecting it to be a repeat of the Japan expo last year, you know, the one where the concept trailer was never released to the general public so we had to rely on eyewitness accounts and artist interpretations. But I am a little excited because what ever is shown will at least be reported.

Don't you mean 2.5 launch event?

I'm gonna ride the hype train to Kingdom Hearts 3 with everyone who cares about it!I'm sorta excited for its appearance at D23, but I cannot get upset no matter what they show. (Sora Disney Infinity figure!)

Haha right?

Whatever they show is always awesome! xD

Disney Infinity Sora sounds sooooooooo cooooooooool!!

Yes and no.

On one hand, yay more KH3 next month. On the other hand, it is being shown alongside a number of Star Wars related games and given that this year Episode VII is coming out I get the feeling that Disney will be putting a huge emphasis on Star Wars at D23 in America. This leads me to believe that Star Wars might make some sort of appearance in KH3 and I REALLY don't want that.