Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Soravids

KHUX Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] celebrates it's second anniversary with new artwork from Nomura and new events

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] is celebrating it's second anniversary, and events are being held to commemorate the game. Players will be getting many daily log-in bonuses, such as items or cards once a day upon logging in. New artwork from Tetsuya Nomura featuring Sora and Roxas wearing each others clothes, along with Kairi and Naminé doing the same has been showcased for the event. A new story is available, and it seems to be somewhat similar to the story held for last year's event. Are you happy with the celebrations so far? Let us know below!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click here to view the article

Man, I really want to get some of those Key Art cards, but most of those either cost charge money, or cost a lot of moogle coins (mogudemaru, I think).

Nonetheless, I really love these kinds of events! And this time, free new keyblade!

EDIT: Wait, Sora dressing up as Roxas?! And Roxas dressing up as Sora? That is one awesome artwork, Nomura!

Edited by Steven Drake (SteVentus)

Hasn't been released yet. Wait 'til the second week of 2nd Anniversary to see if it'll be available to (non) paying players.

Also, log-in bonuses <3

Ok, thanks. It's been a while since I played but with this I want to play again x3

For those of you interested, here is my personal booster routes for each of the enemies:

*remember to preload the screens before using a booster to decrease loading times between screens*

LV22 (3AP each, 2 Base Gold Mog Point) (If you spend 120 AP on these enemies, you will get 80 Gold Mog Points)

Start off in Dwarf Woodlands, Flower Garden (3 Enemies). Transition to Swamp (2 enemies), then go inside the Crocodile Log (2 enemies). Either World Select -> Dwarf's House or leave the log, go up and go to the dwarf's house. Defeat the 2 Enemies in that area (one on the left attack first, then go to the one on the right). Go up to the Path to the Mines and beat the two there. 

Go to World Select, and choose Wonderland, middle option (Forest of Beginnings). Beat the 3 monsters in there, transition to the next area, defeat the two there, and then go to the Low Dew Tier and beat the three there. World Select to Strange Crossroads, go small, and go back to Upper Tier, beating the 2 on the closest leaf. Go back to Crossroads, and beat the three in that area. Go to the House north of the Crossroads and defeat the last few in there. 

By this time, the ones in Dwarf Woodlands should have respawned, so go back to DW. Continue the loop until your time runs out. This route is only suggested for true beginners, those working on that guilt target or those with weaker cards, as they are the least profitable enemy.

Lv 333 (8AP each, 6 base Gold Mog Point) (120 AP spent will net you 90 Gold Mog Points)

Start off in Dwarf Woodlands, Path to the Mines. Beat the solitary Darkball down by the river and go up into mine area 1, beating the two that reside in there. Go up to Mine area 2 and defeat the two that are in there.

Go to World select, and choose Path to Cliff (in Dwarf Woodlands, fourth option). Defeat the two Darkballs in this area (one will be on the main path and the other on the side pathway leading away from the Cliff's Edge area). 

Go to World Select and choose Wonderland, Strange Crossroads. Go up a screen, avioding the level 22s, and defeat the two darkballs there.

Go to World Select, and choose Agrabah, the Rocky Grounds of Rejection (second option) Go up into the nearest area and defeat the two darkballs there. Continue moving leftward and go into the next area, defeating the one darkball.

Depending on your strength/speed, you may need to defeat more darkballs before they respawn in Dwarf Woodlands. If this is you, Go to World Select and choose Daybreak Town, Seaside Park. Defeat the nearest darkball and transition to the Promenade area (just to the right of where you spawned), and defeat the two closest to the path. Keep heading right and to the Bridge, where a few more darkballs exist. Defeat them, and then the darkballs in DW should have respawned. Continue the loop until time runs out.

Lv 555 (15AP, 11 base Gold Mog Points) (120AP used on these will give you 88 Gold Mog Points)

Start off in Dwarf Woodlands, Mines 6. 1 Tiptoe. Move upwards to Crossing, beat one Tiptoe there. Go up to Area 3-5 (Left one) 1 tiptoe there, go back to Tram Crossing and beat the last Tiptoe. Jump to Rocky Cliff Area (1 Tiptoe) and move up to the Cliff's Peak (1 Tiptoe).
Jump to Agrabah, choosing the last option. Go down through all three areas, netting 6 defeats.
Then go to Daybreak Town First Anniversary point, and go through the Park and the Promenade (3 total). Jump to Clock Tower for an extra two tiptoes.

Continue the loop until time runs out.

lv 666, (30AP, 23 base Gold Mog Points) (120AP used on these will net you 92 Gold Mog Points)

(for Guilt Help)

Start off in Olympus Colosseum - Hades's Throne Room (third option on the World Select). Beat the two large bodies in there. Go to World Select again, and choose the fourth option. Beat the two in there.

Repeat until time runs out. If the large bodies haven't respawned yet (cough cough paying players), there is are a few in Agrabah - Dusk Desert (third option) that you can fight.

Repeat loop as necessary.

(in your own world)

NOTE: for this to work, you must take at or longer than a 90 seconds to defeat one of these. If you are beating these in one or two turn(s), refer to the above to maximize your gain. You also must need to be in your own world and not Guilt Helping anyone.

Go to any spot you like that has two of the large bodies relatively close together (on the same screen). Defeat both, and then go to the World Select screen. DO NOT choose a new location, but rather click the World Select button again (Alternately, you can click the Team button and then click on the world select button). You'll be transported back to the last enemy you fought, in this case the large body. You only need to pre-load one screen for this to work.

I might post videos of my routes if the text is too confusing/people want to visualize it.

For those of you interested, here is my personal booster routes for each of the enemies:

*remember to preload the screens before using a booster to decrease loading times between screens*

LV22 (3AP each, 2 Base Gold Mog Point) (If you spend 120 AP on these enemies, you will get 80 Gold Mog Points)

Start off in Dwarf Woodlands, Flower Garden (3 Enemies). Transition to Swamp (2 enemies), then go inside the Crocodile Log (2 enemies). Either World Select -> Dwarf's House or leave the log, go up and go to the dwarf's house. Defeat the 2 Enemies in that area (one on the left attack first, then go to the one on the right). Go up to the Path to the Mines and beat the two there. 

Go to World Select, and choose Wonderland, middle option (Forest of Beginnings). Beat the 3 monsters in there, transition to the next area, defeat the two there, and then go to the Low Dew Tier and beat the three there. World Select to Strange Crossroads, go small, and go back to Upper Tier, beating the 2 on the closest leaf. Go back to Crossroads, and beat the three in that area. Go to the House north of the Crossroads and defeat the last few in there. 

By this time, the ones in Dwarf Woodlands should have respawned, so go back to DW. Continue the loop until your time runs out. This route is only suggested for true beginners, those working on that guilt target or those with weaker cards, as they are the least profitable enemy.

Lv 333 (8AP each, 6 base Gold Mog Point) (120 AP spent will net you 90 Gold Mog Points)

Start off in Dwarf Woodlands, Path to the Mines. Beat the solitary Darkball down by the river and go up into mine area 1, beating the two that reside in there. Go up to Mine area 2 and defeat the two that are in there.

Go to World select, and choose Path to Cliff (in Dwarf Woodlands, fourth option). Defeat the two Darkballs in this area (one will be on the main path and the other on the side pathway leading away from the Cliff's Edge area). 

Go to World Select and choose Wonderland, Strange Crossroads. Go up a screen, avioding the level 22s, and defeat the two darkballs there.

Go to World Select, and choose Agrabah, the Rocky Grounds of Rejection (second option) Go up into the nearest area and defeat the two darkballs there. Continue moving leftward and go into the next area, defeating the one darkball.

Depending on your strength/speed, you may need to defeat more darkballs before they respawn in Dwarf Woodlands. If this is you, Go to World Select and choose Daybreak Town, Seaside Park. Defeat the nearest darkball and transition to the Promenade area (just to the right of where you spawned), and defeat the two closest to the path. Keep heading right and to the Bridge, where a few more darkballs exist. Defeat them, and then the darkballs in DW should have respawned. Continue the loop until time runs out.

Lv 555 (15AP, 11 base Gold Mog Points) (120AP used on these will give you 88 Gold Mog Points)

Start off in Dwarf Woodlands, Mines 6. 1 Tiptoe. Move upwards to Crossing, beat one Tiptoe there. Go up to Area 3-5 (Left one) 1 tiptoe there, go back to Tram Crossing and beat the last Tiptoe. Jump to Rocky Cliff Area (1 Tiptoe) and move up to the Cliff's Peak (1 Tiptoe).

Jump to Agrabah, choosing the last option. Go down through all three areas, netting 6 defeats.

Then go to Daybreak Town First Anniversary point, and go through the Park and the Promenade (3 total). Jump to Clock Tower for an extra two tiptoes.

Continue the loop until time runs out.

lv 666, (30AP, 23 base Gold Mog Points) (120AP used on these will net you 92 Gold Mog Points)

(for Guilt Help)

Start off in Olympus Colosseum - Hades's Throne Room (third option on the World Select). Beat the two large bodies in there. Go to World Select again, and choose the fourth option. Beat the two in there.

Repeat until time runs out. If the large bodies haven't respawned yet (cough cough paying players), there is are a few in Agrabah - Dusk Desert (third option) that you can fight.

Repeat loop as necessary.

(in your own world)

NOTE: for this to work, you must take at or longer than a 90 seconds to defeat one of these. If you are beating these in one or two turn(s), refer to the above to maximize your gain. You also must need to be in your own world and not Guilt Helping anyone.

Go to any spot you like that has two of the large bodies relatively close together (on the same screen). Defeat both, and then go to the World Select screen. DO NOT choose a new location, but rather click the World Select button again (Alternately, you can click the Team button and then click on the world select button). You'll be transported back to the last enemy you fought, in this case the large body. You only need to pre-load one screen for this to work.

I might post videos of my routes if the text is too confusing/people want to visualize it.

The game is lagging so much I can't even make one run before time runs out.

Poor Riku: he has nobody to switch his outfit with...

He could switch with Ansem. xD

Riku's clothes would be way too small for Ansem  :lol: