Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

How will the former Organization XIII members help the Guardians of Light?

With Lea helping the Guardians with his Keylade and Isa & Braig are with Xehanort, Ienzo, Even, Dilan, and Aeleus are at Radiant Garden doing nothing. They gotta help the GoL against Xehanort or support them in some way. Maybe they can find the other missing Org. XIII members.

I just had an amazing (in my opinion) idea for how they could help gameplay wise: (not necessarily all of them) they could be party members for Radiant Garden!

Story wise, they could search for the Somebody's of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene. I don't really have any other ideas but I'm sure they'll do something important in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Edited by Master Eraqus

I don't think they're going to to help, I think they're going to just stay out of it. Lea is motivated by his friendship with Roxas, the others don't care. They already got their hearts back, that's all they wanted.

I don't think they're going to to help, I think they're going to just stay out of it. Lea is motivated by his friendship with Roxas, the others don't care. They already got their hearts back, that's all they wanted.

How about the fact that Xehanort wants to cause an upcoming apocalypse that would cause mass genocide? That certainly would affect them. Let's not also forget that they have a bone to pick with him considering they were lied to, used, tricked, and wasted over a decade of their lives bc of him. He literally wanted to take over their entire existence for his benefit. The struggle is real lolz.

How about the fact that Xehanort wants to cause an upcoming apocalypse that would cause mass genocide? That certainly would affect them. Let's not also forget that they have a bone to pick with him considering they were lied to, used, tricked, and wasted over a decade of their lives bc of him. He literally wanted to take over their entire existence for his benefit. The struggle is real lolz.

I honestly don't think they care. I think they'll just take for granted that Sora is going to win and go about their lives. When there's a crisis some people just want to ignore it, not everyone is a hero. Besides, aside from Lea, possibly Ienzo and the members that carried over to the new Organization, none of the original members are even aware of the deceit. Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Even if they didn't know then they will know now. Lea went back to RG. They can search for the others. I gave you several reasons why they would care bc it directly affects them regardless. It's not like they are just random bystanders. Also human nature usually shows people working together in times of crisis- especially when it affects literally EVERYONE. Your reasoning doesn't work when they can't "go on with their lives" if there won't be lives to go back to.

Exactly it's not a one world problem. If Xehanort is successful there will be multi-world consequences.

I think Ienzo, Dilan, Even and Aeleus will help out the Guardians in whatever way they can, perhaps even participate in combat, maybe helping out Sora in a tight pinch or fighting in the War with the GoL to boost their numbers, because 7 VS 13 would be a bit unfair. xP

As for Larxene, Demyx, Luxord and Marluxia well...

Marluxia I imagine will maybe help Sora, same with Larxene, Demyx will probably be in the background as he dislikes fighting and Luxord might just be Neutral or not.

Also, to Isamu_Kuno: This is a Multi-World Threat, Xehanort wants to basically kill everyone just to satisfy his curiosity, I think they're ALL going to care. xD

I think Ienzo, Dilan, Even and Aeleus will help out the Guardians in whatever way they can, perhaps even participate in combat, maybe helping out Sora in a tight pinch or fighting in the War with the GoL to boost their numbers, because 7 VS 13 would be a bit unfair. xP As for Larxene, Demyx, Luxord and Marluxia well... Marluxia I imagine will maybe help Sora, same with Larxene, Demyx will probably be in the background as he dislikes fighting and Luxord might just be Neutral or not. Also, to Isamu_Kuno: This is a Multi-World Threat, Xehanort wants to basically kill everyone just to satisfy his curiosity, I think they're ALL going to care. xD

Exactly it's not a one world problem. If Xehanort is successful there will be multi-world consequences.

Even if they didn't know then they will know now. Lea went back to RG. They can search for the others. I gave you several reasons why they would care bc it directly affects them regardless. It's not like they are just random bystanders. Also human nature usually shows people working together in times of crisis- especially when it affects literally EVERYONE. Your reasoning doesn't work when they can't "go on with their lives" if there won't be lives to go back to.

I think you're all underestimating how selfish the apprenices are. They didn't care about the world before they became nobodies, they didn't care about the worlds after, and they don't care now.

I think you're all underestimating how selfish the apprenices are. They didn't care about the world before they became nobodies, they didn't care about the worlds after, and they don't care now.

They would care if their lives were on the line which it is and so is the lives of many

Edited by Dimi3Infinity

do' the Guardians REALLY need more allies?

Well we don't know who the other new Org XIII members are and how powerful they are so you gotta assume that they're really strong

Well we don't know who the other new Org XIII members are and how powerful they are so you gotta assume that they're really strong

and that makes it a good thing for them to be on the heroes' side because...?

and that makes it a good thing for them to be on the heroes' side because...?

Why not? Sooner or later (if they didn't find out already) Dilan, Even, Aeleus and Ienzo will find out what that they were planned to become vessels for Xehanort if they had fit the role and they were also told lies about them not having hearts and what their goal was. Plus, Xehanort is risking an apocalypse on all the worlds just out of sheer curiosity which would obviously affect them. I'm pretty sure that these four would put aside their differences and put the past behind them and team up to stop the bigger threat here, whether they give a lot of help or little. They most likely won't be a part of the final battle, but they can nonetheless still help at Radiant Garden. They (not necessarily all four of them) could be party members for Radiant Garden. Think about it. How awesome would it be to have Dilan and/or Aeleus, two of the strongest members of the original Organization XIII, be party members and defeat Heartless, Nobodies and possibly Unversed in Radiant Garden? I think it would be pretty sweet, not gonna lie! 

Edited by Master Eraqus

Why not? Sooner or later (if they didn't find out already) Dilan, Even, Aeleus and Ienzo will find out what that they were planned to become vessels for Xehanort if they had fit the role and they were also told lies about them not having hearts and what their goal was. Plus, Xehanort is risking an apocalypse on all the worlds just out of sheer curiosity which would obviously affect them. I'm pretty sure that these four would put aside their differences and put the past behind them and team up to stop the bigger threat here, whether they give a lot of help or little. They most likely won't be a part of the final battle, but they can nonetheless still help at Radiant Garden. They (not necessarily all four of them) could be party members for Radiant Garden. Think about it. How awesome would it be to have Dilan and/or Aeleus, two of the strongest members of the original Organization XIII, be party members and defeat Heartless, Nobodies and possibly Unversed in Radiant Garden? I think it would be pretty sweet, not gonna lie! 

KH3 already has its focus split between way too many characters

and having all of these super powerful characters on the side of the heroes significantly reduces the tension,unless they're all brought down easily, at which point bringing them into the story is pretty lame, as they only exist to make Xehanort look stronger