Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Klonoa the Dream Traveler

Would the franchise be better if Donald was the main character?

But Sora can take Riku place..........

Hmmm... I never thought of it that way. If SoKai ends up happening, then ok xD

Oh, I beg to differ...

Donald: Kairi, you were great!

Kairi: Oh? *giggles and flips hair*

>.>

Peace!

Posted Image

xD

Wasn't Mickey also considered as the main character at one point? That didn't work out either now did it? I think Sora is a fine character to be the main one and he has that child heart that makes him really be able to goof around with Disney characters like we all dreamed of doing at some point in our life!

I'm not sure. It would depend on many questions.

Would it be basically the same as now but with Sora and Donald switched? If so then heck ya because SoraxDaisy and DonaldxKairi would be the best couples ever and I would approve

Posted Image

I say, aye! But everything exactly the same, just through Donald's perspective. Finally, you'd be able to make Donald use cure at the right time and not use up all his MP. Oh, and he also has his kind own of Drive Form, which is this, voice and all: 0/*

(I defintely didn't get this game because it had Donald Duck in another video game other than Kingdom Hearts >.>)

Donald was originally supposed to be the main character instead of Sora. But sadly, he was replaced by Sora, whom is much more popular than Donald. Would the franchise been better as Donald the main character instead of Sora?

Actually, before the concept was finalized, Square Enix staff wanted Mickey Mouse to be the main protagonist while Disney wanted Donald Duck. Tetsuya Nomura was the third opinion and opted out for neither and wanted a completely original character. 

But, back then, i can see why Disney wanted Donald to be the main character, he was getting some attention as he had his own game (Donald gone quackers), And was a key character in Mickey's house of mouse along with the others. Not to forget the duck tales. But it seemed that Disney was aiming for an even more light-hearted game than what Square Enix anticipated. 

Sadly he was replaced? Honestly, Donald not being the protagonist was the best choice made. If he was then it would been square Enix's attempt at making an Action RPG Scrooge McDuck game!