Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

Which universe would you rather live in? KH or Naruto?

In the Kingdom Hearts world, I'd probably just be one of the random nameless NPCs who ends up becoming a Heartless at some point. At least I'd have a good shot at defending myself in the Naruto world, considering there are a lot of people who are able to become shinobi, and even without ninjutsu, you can still fight well. Not to mention I like Naruto more in general, and it would be cool meeting the characters from it. I'll go with Naruto.

I don't watch Naruto so I am not truly a fan of it so I wouldn't know what the world was even like, so I will go with Kingdom Hearts, but not just any version of it, I would go to a place where no enemies exist on the inside of the world, only on the outside. I would be a character in a book in KH, cause books don't have heartless in them! Just look at Winnie the Pooh, he doesn't have any idea what a heartless is!

Kingdom Hearts = Kairi, Namine, and Xion.Naruto = none of aforementioned girls.KH PLZ KTHXBAI

Ino, Tsunade, Hinata, Konan, Karin,

To be honest, I'd like Naruto to be in Kingdom Hearts. But the shinobi don't all have to live in Konoha; they could live in Twilight Town.

My inner fanboy would go crazy if that were to ever happen

KH because well I think it would be very, very adventurous and never boring. I hate being bored so I need excitement! Plus the people there are so pretty.

This

Naruto as it's much more chilled, do a few missions, grab some ramen and hit the baths. In KH you always have to worry about things.

Kingdom Hearts because I would have better chances to survive. Anyway, in KH you need to worry only if you're on the "light side" :) one can just join the Dark side and enjoy the worlds' fall into Darkness :) Yet, maybe it's not that easy to be Xehanort... I mean, after all that planning I would be pretty concerned about anyone trying to get in my way... Poor old Xehanort, maybe it's because of paranoia that he lost all of his hair :)