Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AndrewHankinson

If Pixar were to feature in Kingdom Hearts, what film would you want to see most?

If Pixar were to feature in Kingdom Hearts, what film would you want to see most?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. If Pixar were to feature in Kingdom Hearts, what film would you want to see most?

• Toy Story
    • A Bug's Life
    • Monsters Inc/University
    • Finding Nemo
    • The Incredibles
    • Cars
    • Ratatouille
    • Wall-e
    • Up
    • Brave
    • Inside Out
    • Another option? Comment below

Guys, just imagine it!

Sora & co. stop by a strange new world where a lot of children have gone missing. They decide to investigate the rooms of the kids and find many shadows, the remnants of the obviously heartless culprits. After defeating a few, a certain blue-green beast pops out and yells, as if he were somehow trained to scare any being in existence. The remaining heartless flee, not so much out of fear, but out of pure instinct to run away (shadows being known to phase into the ground and leave an area during cutscenes especially). 

The beast, calling himself Sully, has also noticed that kids have been going missing. Needing the screams/laughter of children to power his world, Sully joins Sora's party to help find and save the kids.

Oh yeah and Mike Wasowski was somehow involved. 

Inside Out: don't provide the excuse that it was released too late. Square Enix sees movies before they are released. It was showed at cannes film festival during May 11th. Square Enix would have seen the movie before then which means that it has a chance to be implemented for Kingdom Hearts 3.

All of them could work if you think about it. I feel like TS would be the most fitting as the first Pixar world since it is the first Pixar movie, but a Cars minigame world or an Inside Out world taking place inside of Sora's mind would be fun too

Edited by J. Severe

either brave or up would work, probably brave

Those are also the only Pixar stuff that would work on Once Upon A Time. Except for maybe Ratatouille and possibly Monsters Inc if they do it in a certain way. They actually kinda had Finding Nemo on there in the Season 4 mid season finale (the fish in Ursula's tank)

The Incredibles and Brave would be both amazing in Kingdom Hearts! xD xD But I would love Monsters Inc. and also Finding Nemo even though we already have Monstro as whale.

To be honest I can actually see Cars way more than the Incredibles (and on that note Marvel for that matter). Superheroes seem REALLY out of place in Kingdom Hearts  (even though we had Captain Justice/Dark, which I am certain was somehow put in there as a reference to Disney buying Marvel somehow). It would just be too weird and out there. 

Cars would work as a mini game world, or even as a summon. Besides they could even execute the world better than in the actual movie. I personally hated the Night Mare Before Christmas movie, but love it as a world in the KH games. The story execution was much better handled in my opinion, they made Jack a lot more likeable (and every other character for that matter). The themes and just overall way they did the world was a lot more satisfying 

Shadow Heartless can be similar to bugs/insects. But Up had such a sad story (that wouldn't really fit into KH).

I could actually seem them incorporating it well without having to go too deep into the themes. It could actually fit KH very well if you think about it. Besides, as per TheKHRP, you'd want to feel very emotional right? They could bring back some strong emotional beats that the series (not that it doesn't have them already) needs

Honestly, I really don't want Pixar movie-based worlds in KH3. It's been pure Disney movies up to this point, and I really want to finish it out that way. Maybe in the next saga the villain will have the capability to influence these worlds. I'd even settle for modern-era Disney movies to fill the void. But if I had to choose...

Ratatouille.

It's Disney enough to bypass the haters, plus we get to see tiny Sora and will probably get a sewer wave riding minigame.

Edited by KHrulz