Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

How to get a thread deleted on KH13

Those are scientific terms so that's fine. It would've been more effective to talk about the grand Webmaster's mother. For future reference

Here, let me help:

Anyone who likes Days/BBS/Re:coded is f*cking r*tarded. Other members opinions are insulting to me and my opinions and I hate them. Any Given Moderator is dumb and mean and terrible at their job. Also religious people/secular people/gay people disgust me.

Edited by HeyMouseSayCheese

My presence will get this post deleted.

Btw; there is nothing wrong discussing the reproductive organs of the human. The problem is that the topic itself is quite vulgar and can get quite obscene and profane among some people.

Plus some people aren't comfortable talking about it

The male parts are the syringe; while the female parts are the pot of alchemy through which magic happens when the syringe delivers the ingredients.

That is to say: it is a simple and primitive function that allows reproduction of humans and many other species.

Although in current society, people have decided to experiment and use the syringe and the alchemy pot for other uses not originally intended.

Edited by catmaster0116

If you were bashing that site, yeah that's a no no. Always be friendly if possible!

Friendlyness to a monster often begs for one to be consumed by said monster.That's why we're all here.We just have a nicer monster with a ping-pong table and cable in his stomach. Edited by Guest

It's still up, though

I see what you did there! ;D

My presence will get this post deleted.

Btw; there is nothing wrong discussing the reproductive organs of the human. The problem is that the topic itself is quite vulgar and can get quite obscene and profane among some people.

Plus some people aren't comfortable talking about it

The male parts are the syringe; while the female parts are the pot of alchemy through which magic happens when the syringe delivers the ingredients.

That is to say: it is a simple and primitive function that allows reproduction of humans and many other species.

Although in current society, people have decided to experiment and use the syringe and the alchemy pot for other uses not originally intended.

That was the most mystical and beautiful description I've ever heard!

Vagenis 

Breasticals.

what abomination is this!?

its called hermaphrodite.