New Mana title

New SaGa title

Nier New Project

Star Ocean 5

Project Setsuna

Ports

Localizations of 3DS and mobile titles.

Maybe Motomu Toriyama's new Final Fantasy game

Not surprised that Kingdom Hearts 3 won't come out next year. I have lately been expecting it to come out in 2017, after expecting it to come out in 2015 for a while, (man was I stupid, delusional and impatient for this game...) with an HD remake of DDD coming out in 2016, which doesn't appear to be in this list. Is this list just showing games that are already announced or has this list introduced new titles? Cause I don't know a lot of games...

Edited by Master Eraqus

Where did you even get this? Also, at least Nomura has already has a release date planned for KH3, even if he can't tell us yet.

Mayby the calendar of Eraqus will.

Not confirmed, but all they've shown is one cutscene.

Well it's only been shown at one event and is going to show at at least two more. I'm pretty darn sure that there will be more than one cutscene by the end of this year. It's even possible that Square will announce its release date this year. I know that it's not certain that KH3 will be out next year, but I think it has as good a chance as Final Fantasy 15 does. Also, did you make this list or someone else? If it was someone else I'd like it if you could share a link.

Well it's only been shown at one event and is going to show at at least two more. I'm pretty darn sure that there will be more than one cutscene by the end of this year. It's even possible that Square will announce its release date this year. I know that it's not certain that KH3 will be out next year, but I think it has as good a chance as Final Fantasy 15 does. Also, did you make this list or someone else? If it was someone else I'd like it if you could share a link.

Made it myself.

You know this means that KH3D might be released this year.

We must then get confirmation next month.

No, I count that as a port.

Not surprised that Kingdom Hearts 3 won't come out next year. I have lately been expecting it to come out in 2017, after expecting it to come out in 2015 for a while, (man was I stupid, delusional and impatient for this game...) with an HD remake of DDD coming out in 2016, which doesn't appear to be in this list. Is this list just showing games that are already announced or has this list introduced new titles? Cause I don't know a lot of games...

All bar one has been officially announced.