Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DaxovanHearts

Tetsuya Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts III with Official PlayStation Magazine UK, states that the fundamental gameplay mechanics almost completed

So far so good I guess. I just hope we can get Unchained X soon or a KH3D HD ReMIX something or other to pass the time, either one of those would make the next year or two go by a little bit faster.

i odnt think we getting kh3d hd at all i think it to late now unless we hear something at the d23's

He's not allowed to say what worlds he likes outside of the KH series? That's interesting...I'd get if he personally didn't want to say, because then fans would assume those worlds were in KH3, similar to how people reacted to Tai Yasue's Frozen comments. But this makes it seem like Square/Disney don't want him revealing his favorite worlds. Hmm...I don't think this should be read into too deeply, but he has constantly tried to get Jungle Book into the series. Could this be a slight hint that it is in the game? Idk. Again, probably a throwaway comment.

He's not allowed to say what worlds he likes outside of the KH series? That's interesting...I'd get if he personally didn't want to say, because then fans would assume those worlds were in KH3, similar to how people reacted to Tai Yasue's Frozen comments. But this makes it seem like Square/Disney don't want him revealing his favorite worlds. Hmm...I don't think this should be read into too deeply, but he has constantly tried to get Jungle Book into the series. Could this be a slight hint that it is in the game? Idk. Again, probably a throwaway comment.

i think though he always wanted to get toy story in some shape or form with him wanted it to be world in the first game and in kh2 having woody and buzz summons but disney didn't had a pixar at the time  so that almost a guantee right now