Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Klonoa the Dream Traveler

Should Sora and the gang bring their past selves to help them against Xehanort?

Since Xehanort is bringing his past selves for the final battle of light & darkness, should Sora and the gang do the same? I can see it happen if Xehanort decides to head into the past to rewrite history. Also, before anyone say anything about that "only 7 guardians can fight the seekers of darkness" stuff, anyone can join the battle. Goofy and Donald are gonna help Sora against Xehanort. Why not past Sora and everyone else?

Edited by Klonoa the Dream Traveler

Just imagine.

In his darkest hour, cut off from his friends...Xehanort is about to strike him down. But as Xehanort says he is alone, and will become one with Kingdom Hearts...

Then he looks up. "I'm never alone. My friends are always with me."

Then cliche light stuff, beightness, then bam Roxas and Xion and Namine and Data Sora all appear and stuff.

But we all know it'll be cooler or not as cool as that.

"This just in Nomura changed the tittle for Kingdom Hearts 3. It will now be called Kingdom Hearts 3 Generation to make it match with the tone of the game of the past versions of all the main cast members team up with their future selves to fight Xehanort and his past and future selves."

No,just no.....no more time travel bullshit please

I'm so tired of KH1 Sora.... --' I mean he's great but we've been playing as him for like...all of the games except KH2.

Well they're all technically the same guy but one is a year older,it also goes to show how underdeveloped Sora is as a character

An army of Sora would be... Interesting to say the least xD

Just imagine: one of them at the end of the epic final battle, "so... Which one of us gets Kairi?"

Another sora: "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!"

Yet another Sora: "Can't we just share?"

Every other Sora: "NO!"

*fight amongst all the Soras ensues* xD

Sora already has Roxas as another Sora. It'd be too tedious to have more Soras.

No,just no.....no more time travel bullshit please

Well they're all technically the same guy but one is a year older,it also goes to show how underdeveloped Sora is as a character

I don't agree that Sora is an underdeveloped character, but I respect your opinion. 

I don't agree that Sora is an underdeveloped character, but I respect your opinion. 

Well I'm not saying you shouldn't disagree and I'm fine with you disagreeing but.....let's review his character for a second

Throughout the games his character hasn't changed and still almost behaves exactly the same as he used to in the first game.He's still the same naive simple-minded doofus that has never faced any sort of misery,trials and tribulations in his life other than:I need to beat the bad guy and find *insert a name here*

He stayed static for almost the entire series and didn't change a bit neither for the better nor for the worse mostly because Nomura focused on developing everyone in the supporting cast(including the girl that has been erased from existence)but Sora

I mean,let's have a little comparison between him and Riku

The difference between KH1 Riku and KH2DDD Riku is night and day

In KH1 he was this jealous asshole who lusts for power to change his fatelife even if it meant succumbing to the darkness......fast forward to KH2DDD and not only he became more caring and brave but also finally managed to tame and control the darkness in his heart that plagued him for a while

I'm not even a Riku fan to be honest but he did go through trials and tribulations that tested his beliefs and the strength of his heart 

Sora on the other hand is kind of a gary stu where Nomura wants the audience to look up to him as the perfect guy they should aspire to be like yet did little to nothing to develop him as a character compared to the rest of the cast especially Riku

Hahaha... no. We don't need more time travel. We already had that once. Time travel is already a confusing subject as it is. Trust me, I watch Doctor Who and one episode had a major plot hole. I won't spoil it. We don't want more plotholes added in kh3. 

Edited by Shadowbolt192

No, thank you. Time travel could only make parts of the plot more convoluted, and we don't want that in the end of the Xehanort Saga. We want questions answered rather than becoming confused with all the time rravel.