Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sora96

Video Tetsuya Nomura's greatest ever game

Wow.... 

That kinda...blows. 

I don't even have an ipad, and I can tell this game sucks. AND it makes you pay to resurrect?

Crap

Yes, or you can wait an hour or two.

No, you don't need to thank him for the Kingdom Hearts series or for pumping out more amazing character designs than anyone else at SE. Just keep harping on his one bad game. That's a better idea.

IGN not giving a bad review for once? xD

I'm pretty sure this game was intended to be a free game from the start [it's free on apple/android now] because waiting an hour or so just to play again kinda blows, same with paying for your favorite characters[at random] Dx

No, you don't need to thank him for the Kingdom Hearts series or for pumping out more amazing character designs than anyone else at SE. Just keep harping on his one bad game. That's a better idea.

Of course not. Shinji Hashimoto is the one to thank! Amazing character designer, but he's not the only one. That guy who designed FFIX and a certain little girl in Lightning Returns or the guy who designed III, IV, XII and XIV's.

One bad game? He also made Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days, coded and Re:coded. :P

Of course not. Shinji Hashimoto is the one to thank! Amazing character designer, but he's not the only one. That guy who designed FFIX and a certain little girl in Lightning Returns or the guy who designed III, IV, XII and XIV's.

One bad game? He also made Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days, coded and Re:coded. :P

So you don't like the KH series? Most characters you like were designed by Nomura too.

If a game's bad, it deserves to be called bad. Just because Nomura has made a lot of better games doesn't make All The Bravest less shitty.

Two of which were pretty good.

So you don't like the KH series? Most characters you like were designed by Nomura too.

I don't like fighting with cards (and clearly Square Enix didn't either, hence the lack of PS2 release outside of Japan & North America) or spin-offs that were a waste of time and resources that could have been better spent getting the core games out.

If a game's bad, it deserves to be called bad. Just because Nomura has made a lot of better games doesn't make All The Bravest less shitty.

I know it does. I hate ATB myself, but it's no reason to bash Nomura as a whole. Heck without him we wouldn't have KH, and character designs wouldn't be the same today. Sure other people did good designs, but I believe Nomura really inspired a turning point here.

I don't like fighting with cards (and clearly Square Enix didn't either, hence the lack of PS2 release outside of Japan & North America) or spin-offs that were a waste of time and resources that could have been better spent getting the core games out.

Just because you deem them a waste doesn't mean everyone does. I agree AAA console titles is best for KH, but they've all been good IMO.

Edited by soravids

Dude....just because someone doesn't like a couple of games in a series doesn't mean they hate the entire series

Even in the most critically acclaimed of franchises each have some games that are either mediocre,bad or doesn't compare to the best entries within a series and Kingdom Hearts is no exception

Edited by Smash Mega Koopa

I know it does. I hate ATB myself, but it's no reason to bash Nomura as a whole. Heck without him we wouldn't have KH, and character designs wouldn't be the same today. Sure other people did good designs, but I believe Nomura really inspired a turning point here.

Just because you deem them a waste doesn't mean everyone does. I agree AAA console titles is best for KH, but they've all been good IMO.

YOU HATE ATB? WHAT THE HELL? Nearly every single battle system in Final Fantasy history is some form of the Active Time Battle system. World of Final Fantasy uses it. FFIX uses a form of the ATB.

Tell that to everyone who was bored with the spin-offs and annoyed at buying other systems for KH games. coded/Re:coded added no important story until the secret movie which should have just been in KH3D.

It should have went like this:

New KH team continues developing BbS for PS2 instead of remaking CoM.

After that, then they make KHDDD for PSP.

Then they remake CoM for PSP.

Finally, they begin development of KH3 for PS4 & Xbox One. During this, they outsource two HD collections for PS4, PS3 & PS Vita.

YOU HATE ATB? WHAT THE HELL? Nearly every single battle system in Final Fantasy history is some form of the Active Time Battle system. World of Final Fantasy uses it. FFIX uses a form of the ATB.

Tell that to everyone who was bored with the spin-offs and annoyed at buying other systems for KH games. coded/Re:coded added no important story until the secret movie which should have just been in KH3D.

It should have went like this:

New KH team continues developing BbS for PS2 instead of remaking CoM.

After that, then they make KHDDD for PSP.

Then they remake CoM for PSP.

Finally, they begin development of KH3 for PS4 & Xbox One. During this, they outsource two HD collections for PS4, PS3 & PS Vita.

ATB meaning All The Bravest... I love the battle system that is ATB bro. And actually, I disagree with what you said. CoM for PSP? Needed to be on a console IMO. I agree with the HD collection thing though.

Dude....just because someone doesn't like a couple of games in a series doesn't mean they hate the entire series

Even in the most critically acclaimed of franchises each have some games that are either mediocre,bad or doesn't compare to the best entries within a series and Kingdom Hearts is no exception

I know that, but it does seem like he bashes KH pretty regularly TBH. 

Edited by soravids

ATB meaning All The Bravest... I love the battle system that is ATB bro. And actually, I disagree with what you said. CoM for PSP? Needed to be on a console IMO. I agree with the HD collection thing though.

I know that, but it does seem like he bashes KH pretty regularly TBH. 

You would have had Birth by Sleep on console instead. And CoM would have been on consoles later.

You would have had Birth by Sleep on console instead. And CoM would have been on consoles later.

If we're digging into alternate reality versions of KH games, can't we just have none of them on PSP? I'd rather have never needed to care about that thing.

Edited by HeyMouseSayCheese

But CoM's gameplay would have most likely not worked well on PSP thus affecting the console version.

But CoM's gameplay would have most likely not worked well on PSP thus affecting the console version.

Explain.

If we're digging into alternate reality versions of KH games, can't we just have none of them on PSP? I'd rather have never needed to care about that thing.

Well then they'd have to be on DS, and thus no HD remasters.

Explain.

Cause it would have been designed for a handheld. Also the camera wouldn't had worked cause we only have 1 analog stick instead of 2, and 2 shoulder buttons instead of 4. The fights would have had to been side-scrolling cause we'd be using the shoulder buttons for cards and had nothing from the camera. It would have been a prettier version of the GBA game with no gameplay improvements.

Cause it would have been designed for a handheld. Also the camera wouldn't had worked cause we only have 1 analog stick instead of 2, and 2 shoulder buttons instead of 4. The fights would have had to been side-scrolling cause we'd be using the shoulder buttons for cards and had nothing from the camera. It would have been a prettier version of the GBA game with no gameplay improvements.

Change the battle system then. Either that, or no CoM remake.