Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Gwynbleidd

How would Xion return given the events of 358 Days / 2?

I actually thought the same, and was sure that it makes absolute sense, but then I thought of one thing:

What about Sora? He should've been the 13th vessel, and every one of your three points is true for Sora. So why could he have been a vessel but not Roxas and Xion?

What do you think the whole point of the Norts leading Sora to TWTNW  and Xemnas and YMX showing up and talking and explaining things throughout the game were? Why do you think they needed him to be trapped into a dream in a dream in TWTNW? They needed him to fall into a deep sleep submerged in darkness. They also had him questioning his identity and purpose hinting at hidden hearts and pain inside him he wasn't aware of. They basically brainfiretrucked and tricked him to get him into the conditions needed to achieve their goal.This answer should've been pretty obvious to you since you played the game? On top of that they don't even exist separately right now. Unless Roxas and Xion were to willingly be norted ( and why would they do that for obvious reasons?) the Norts would've needed to somehow do something similiar to them. Why do you think the Norts willingly went after Riku first but gave up after seeing they couldn't get him to fall to darkness since he had learned to control and overcome it? That's when they decided to try Sora.

Edited by Flaming Lea

What do you think the whole point of the Norts leading Sora to TWTNW  and Xemnas and YMX showing up and talking and explaining things throughout the game were? Why do you think they needed him to be trapped into a dream in a dream in TWTNW? They needed him to fall into a deep sleep submerged in darkness. They also had him questioning his identity and purpose hinting at hidden hearts and pain inside him he wasn't aware of. They basically brainfiretrucked and tricked him to get him into the conditions needed to achieve their goal.This answer should've been pretty obvious to you since you played the game? On top of that they don't even exist separately right now. Unless Roxas and Xion were to willingly be norted ( and why would they do that for obvious reasons?) the Norts would've needed to somehow do something similiar to them. Why do you think the Norts willingly went after Riku first but gave up after seeing they couldn't get him to fall to darkness since he had learned to control and overcome it? That's when they decided to try Sora.

I played the game four times  xD I know what they did with Sora, that's obvious to me, I was merely asking why they can't make the same with Xion or Roxas, if they are to be saved. But considering they became too self aware, I guess this question answeres itself. But thanks for clarifying this for me  :)

I played the game four times  xD I know what they did with Sora, that's obvious to me, I was merely asking why they can't make the same with Xion or Roxas, if they are to be saved. But considering they became too self aware, I guess this question answeres itself. But thanks for clarifying this for me  :)

If you knew what it took to get Sora why did you ask? Oh and to clarify they could try the same thing like in DDD on Xion or Roxas once separated if they fell for it like Sora and if they even had the time and chance ( doesn't look like it) But merely just talking them into it or convincing them via time travel as their former selves isn't really feasible for the reasons i stated above.I was referring to the TT method of going back and using their prior selves that Alpha BayMax mentioned.

Edited by Flaming Lea

If you knew what it took to get Sora why did you ask? Oh and to clarify they could try the same thing like in DDD on Xion or Roxas once separated if they fell for it like Sora and if they even had the time and chance ( doesn't look like it) But merely just talking them into it or convincing them via time travel as their former selves isn't really feasible for the reasons i stated above.

You misunderstood me, I didn't ask what it took to get Sora, but why they can't make the same with Xion or Roxas.

You misunderstood me, I didn't ask what it took to get Sora, but why they can't make the same with Xion or Roxas.

No more like you quoted me on a response to someone else on a answer to a diff scenario then. Even with your logic my post already answered that question if you played DDD and knew what i meant.

No more like you quoted me on a response to someone else on a answer to a diff scenario then. Even with your logic my post already answered that question if you played DDD and knew what i meant.

You're right, that was my mistake, sorry for that  -.-

And this is why I need DDD HD... Otherwise, I will have to resort to watching cutscenes.

This topic has blown up more than I expected it to, so thanks.

I honestly couldn't see Xion as a Seeker of Darkness, and I really don't think they would go to the bother of making her one. She had become aware of her identity and knew the organization were the "bad guys". She wouldn't betray her friends.

Quite simply, how would Xion return in Kingdom Hearts 3? Surely for her to return, Sora would have to enter a deep slumber again, since Sora could not awaken when she existed as she possessed fragments of his memory? This raises the question: How would Xion return given the events of 358 Days/2?

It will be because Nomura logic