Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AaySquare

I am Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Master!

Congratulations on achieving 100% for HD 2.5 ReMix!  I'm sure you must have gone through tons of hard work to get where you're at now, so I sincerely congratulate you!  I know how it feels, trust me, I also got all trophies for both KH ReMixes, and it felt so good!  Again, congratulations on your achievement! :D

I did it! I finally did it! 

I obtained all the Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX trophies! :D

I had actually finished Kingdom Hearts II and Re:coded in January but after that my University started and I had barely any time to finish Birth by Sleep. When I had the time during summer holidays, I chose to finish it no matter what. 

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Platinum!

Posted ImageKingdom Hearts II Master.jpg

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix Platinum!

Posted ImageBirth by Sleep Master.jpg

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded 100% completion!

Posted ImageRe coded Master.jpg

Gosh! That Vanitas Remnant and Mysterious Figure fight in BbS though. Terrible boss fights. If u don't have once more, second chance, leaf bracer and you're not smashing square button to dodge the entire fight then you're dead instantly. In case of Terra especially, so much luck has to be involved too. After so many tries I finished everything on the critical difficulty. 

As for Kingdom Hearts II, the hardest fights were the Organization XIII data battles. Even with max level Sora, they were not easy. I had to use guide to help myself to beat em. 

Re:coded was easy-peasy. :P

I have already got all the trophies in Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX(http://kh13.com/forum/topic/78768-i-am-kingdom-hearts-hd-15-remix-master/) so now I have finished every HD ReMIX 100%. Bring on BBS Volume 2 or KH3D HD if it ever comes out but I'm surely ready for Kingdom Hearts III.

Well done! Congrats!! xD 

Congratulations! I have the platinum for Kingdom Hearts II. I'm almost there for BBS... That God damn ice cream mini-game.

Yeah I also had a lot of trouble with the ice cream mini-game during my first playthrough with Terra. I just did it somehow by replaying the songs and trying again and again. Luckily you just have to get the fantastic rating only once on every song. During my Ven and Aqua playthrough, I managed to get fantastic rating on some Master version of the songs without even trying xD but could easily get cool rating on all of them.

That's awesome! Must have been hard, I'm currently in the process of getting all the trophies for 1.5 & 2.5 :P

Yep it was tough. Good luck on your quest to get all the trophies!

*Looks over at a comparison list of trophies between Me and AaySquare*O.O How. Is. That. Possible. Good. Job. :oOn serious note, that is a truly difficult task, my friend! You ARE a master!

Haha Thank you very much. Difficult task indeed but it was fun too for the most part. Finishing my favourite game 100% feels good though xD

I'm stuck on the gummi ship blueprints and missions. Any advice on how I can breeze by? These are the only trophies I'm missing. 

Honestly, it has been a while since I did that so I can't exactly remember how I did it. What I remember is making a donut shaped gummi-ship. That way I barely got hit by enemies and could easily shoot and kill the enemies. I made use of some guides and video online to help me also. 

The only annoying part about BBS Platinum is having to complete all reports for all characters. ._.

Yep you're absolutely right. I mean if it was just for 1 character then it was still okay but for all 3 characters is a lot. 

Yep you're absolutely right. I mean if it was just for 1 character then it was still okay but for all 3 characters is a lot.

The worst part is having to complete the mirage arena three times,which includes all the command boards as well.

The worst part is having to complete the mirage arena three times,which includes all the command boards as well.

Also have to replay all the mini-games, collect all ice-cream flavors.. ugh :/

Honestly, it has been a while since I did that so I can't exactly remember how I did it. What I remember is making a donut shaped gummi-ship. That way I barely got hit by enemies and could easily shoot and kill the enemies. I made use of some guides and video online to help me also. 

I did this yet I still get hit. Maybe I'm doing it wrong...