Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KeybladeLordCheeseCurd

KHUX What will we find out about Xehanort's KH obsession in Unchained?

Don't have any clue... but this sounds waaaaaaay interesting! :D I feel like Xehanort wants KH because it can give him power but he's also truly curious about... Idk, about what KH really is? About how strong he can become thanks to KH's power?? At least, this is what I got to think after playing BBS but other than that.... I have no clue, really. I'm sorry!

Previously it's been said it'd bc he feels like darkness and light are not in balance and he wants to remedy this but I'm sure Nomura can find a way to retcon this. He doesn't seem to be the benevolent type who is looking out for the rest of the people.

Well, Nomura specifically said we'll learn why Xehanort is so interested in Kingdom Hearts. I think he means we'll learn HOW he got so interested.

Previously it's been said it'd bc he feels like darkness and light are not in balance and he wants to remedy this but I'm sure Nomura can find a way to retcon this. He doesn't seem to be the benevolent type who is looking out for the rest of the people.

He already did retcon it with the trailer off kh3. now its about this destiny where darkness wins and light expires. 

I'm putting my money on it- the 6th foreteller goes on to become Xehanort's master.

Or it could be the Master Foreteller. Think about it, why would the Foretellers use the power of light for selfish purposes? and besides, if Master Xehanort's keyblade is the oldest in existence, then, it stands to reason that the Master Foreteller owns the oldest Keyblade in existence. The Master Foreteller created Chirithy (which is a Dream Eater) and anybody in association with creating or mastering a creature is usually a key antagonist.