Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
hatok

Naming Will Be A Nightmare in KH3

I dunno how many of you have really sat down to think of the ramifications of having a group of enemies all named Xehanort

but JEEZ that's gonna get weird fast

Sure, some Xehanorta have names, like Xemnas, or Ansem (though that'll be fun since Ansem the Wise is gonna factor into the plot in some way, too)

but quite a few Xehanorts are just called Xehanort

Young Xehanort, Apprentice Xehanort, Master Xehanort. And I feel like there may be more in the group, but I'm just going by what we've seen

How are they gonna work around this? Just call them all Xehanort? Are there never gonna be Xehanorts in the same scene at the same time?

Heaven help us if any forms of Xehanort decide to take on existing character's names

"We have to stock Kairi"

"But I'm Kairi"

"No I meant the Xehanort who calls himself Kairi"

Master Xehanort 

Xemnasnort 

Ansemnort

Xigbarnort

Saixnort

Young Xehanort

Neo Terranort

Vanitasnort.....

The naming sounds pretty simple to me. Nothing strange and unoriginal about it.

They probably won't be speaking or referring to each other at one time. We have pronouns. If young Xehanort and old Xehanort are talking, would they constantly addressing each other? No, because it would be understood in the conversation. 

Ansem and Xemnas will stay the same. Apprentice Xehanort would be Terra. Xehanort would be referring to the old man. Young Xehanort would probably have nickname that Eraqus would call him like Norto or Xeha which would be shown in a cut-scene flashback because we would have no idea who they were referring to. 

It would make my day if they did end up just calling Apprentice Xehanort 'Terranort'. Like Ventus (if/when he wakes up) is like, 'Huh...Terra...XehaNORT...Terranort!' I wouldn't be surprised if he and Sora just started making nicknames for all of them. Terranort, Xemnasnort, Masternort, Youngnort, Xigbarnort, Isanort, Vanitasnort(?)

There's too many 'norts. Let's just finish this damn saga already. 

Edited by Kaweebo

They will be named from their origin, Braig is gonna be called Braig even if he turned completely into Xehanort and the same with the other's.

But as for the ones that are also Xehanort from different timelines...hmm not sure

Master Xehanort = Spockanort

Young Xehanort = Diskinort

And regarding Ansem and Ansem:

Ansem the Wise = Ansem

Ansem, Seeker of Darkness = Tansem (Tan Ansem)

#Link4president I think that They will just be called Xehanort from the past! hIS HEARTLESS will be called Ansem and Xemnas will be Xemnas, Terranort will praobly be called Terra. I don't see terra and terranort being separate people in 3

#Link4president I think that They will just be called Xehanort from the past! hIS HEARTLESS will be called Ansem and Xemnas will be Xemnas, Terranort will praobly be called Terra. I don't see terra and terranort being separate people in 3

Master Xehanort = Spockanort

Young Xehanort = Diskinort

And regarding Ansem and Ansem:

Ansem the Wise = Ansem

Ansem, Seeker of Darkness = Tansem (Tan Ansem)

Tansem isn't tan tho xD he's black, but lol xD