Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oblivion 22

Leaving the Site for a few Months

Woah woah lemme get this straight: you're moving from the UK to Australia?

That's one epic and expensive move. Any particular reason why?

Also: have a safe flight!

Woah woah lemme get this straight: you're moving from the UK to Australia?That's one epic and expensive move. Any particular reason why?Also: have a safe flight!

My mother's dream since I was an infant. I kinda just got roped into. Unlucky me, am I right?

Edited by Oblivion 22

My mother's dream since I was an infant. I kinda just got roped into. Unlucky me, am I right?

I dunno much about the land down unda', but I do know that it's Kitten's territory. Maybe you can bump into her someday xD

You shall be missed but we'll definitely look forward to having you back when you return, Oblivion!  Can you still access KH13 through your phone?

Also, best wishes on a safe move.  Moving from the UK to Australia will be quite the transition, I'm sure, and not for the faint of heart.  Stay strong through all of the changes.  What are you going to do about the college that you were attending?  Did you graduate or will you be able to make other arrangements, or . . . ?

I dunno much about the land down unda', but I do know that it's Kitten's territory. Maybe you can bump into her someday  xD

Nah, Senpai (Soul/Yukiteru Amano) already told me that Kitten lives far away from me, so I highly doubt it. Australia is one hell of a big place ya know.

You shall be missed but we'll definitely look forward to having you back when you return, Oblivion!  Can you still access KH13 through your phone?

Also, best wishes on a safe move.  Moving from the UK to Australia will be quite the transition, I'm sure, and not for the faint of heart.  Stay strong through all of the changes.  What are you going to do about the college that you were attending?  Did you graduate or will you be able to make other arrangements, or . . . ?

Unfortunately, all of the roaming data on my phone is already spent, so unless I get Wi-Fi from a friend's house or something, I won't be able to get on KH13 at all.

Anyway, I finished college this year and got my qualifications so I'll be going into full time work as soon as I get there. The only problem I have in that regard is the part where I actually find a job. xD

Edited by Oblivion 22

Nah, Senpai (Soul/Yukiteru Amano) already told me that Kitten lives far away from me, so I highly doubt it. Australia is one hell of a big place ya know.

Unfortunately, all of the roaming data on my phone is already spent, so unless I get Wi-Fi from a friend's house or something, I won't be able to get on KH13 at all.

Anyway, I finished college this year and got my qualifications so I'll be going into full time work as soon as I get there. The only problem I have in that regard is the part where I actually find a job. xD

Well, kudos to you!  I hadn't realized that you'd graduated when you'd mentioned finals a few months back.  This is terrific news, and I wish you all the best in finding a job.  It can be a very competitive market out there, depending on what you majored in and what field you're hoping to enter.  Anyhow, good luck on your adventure, and please do tell us all about it when you get back. : )

Posted Image

We'll talk again one day, kohai.

The bromance is real Senpai. I'll talk to you again when I'm in Australia. (Also, I promise not to steal yo gurl. xD ) Edited by Oblivion 22

I'll say my normal goodbye for a while on PM so not to make you look to bad here pulse stuff i can't say here but i can say in PM MWhahaha I've got to make up all those months you'll be gone for while i can't get to you