Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

What do girls look for in a guy?

Since I'm a girl, here they are :

1. Respect. Not only positive things, but also negatives.

2. No lies, Just like Flaming Lea said.

3. Don't use any bad words.

4. Wise, hardworking, never give up on anything.

5. Not too interfere to the problem moreover force the girl in case the girl doesn't want to talk about it.

6. Care about how he looks. From how to care his face, how he dresses well, and how he takes care of his body.

7. Don't be "Mr. Know it all" if doesn't know anything.

A healthy heart. Makes it a lot easier to do sacrificial rituals with a healthy heart as opposed to an unhealthy heart. Remember kids, eat your vegetables and don't smoke, and someday you'll find a special girl and help her awaken a centuries old demon hellbent on devouring this plane of existence. ;)

Edited by hawk222

I like guys who work out and keep in shape

I like men who don't make up lies about who they are to relate or impress you.

I like guys who have real hopes, goals, and dreams instead of being a loser coasting on life.

I like men who respect women and never call them disrespectful names or treats them poorly. They cherish them instead.

I like intelligent men who know how to have intelligent conversations.

I like men who are confident in who they are and don't put on false facades. You can only pretend for so long anyways :)

I like a man that puts in the same amount of work and effort that I would put in to a relationship instead of just taking and taking.

I like a man who puts some effort in his appearance and practices proper hygiene. No one wants to smell your stank!
LOL!

I think this is a pretty solid list from my experience with women. Females are looking for best possible mates they aren't looking for scrubs.

Edited by RobbyRobRob the Wise

A BIG DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

I like guys who I can talk about absolutely everything, no matter how important or not is that what we're talking about. I'm pretty sure that's what many people look in others, trust and confidence. Someone who is never gonna give you up or never gonna let you down.

I really don't think you could take the opinions from a few girls from the Internet and use those as fact. Every girl looks for something different. Neverless Id prefer a respectful guy who's aware of the things around him. Or a great personality or so?

Exactly!! 

Thank you Flaming Lea, for posting the song that immediately came on in my head when I read the word scrub :) 

I really don't think you could take the opinions from a few girls from the Internet and use those as fact. Every girl looks for something different. Neverless Id prefer a respectful guy who's aware of the things around him. Or a great personality or so?

You have an awesome profile pic!

Exactly!! 

Thank you Flaming Lea, for posting the song that immediately came on in my head when I read the word scrub :) 

You have an awesome profile pic!

Glad I've got the discussion going aye xD

Looks do matter to some extent right? With no disrespect meant, I'm sure most girls wouldn't like to date someone who is obese as it may show they can't take care of themselves?

Well yes you need to be attracted to that person especially if you are gonna be looking at them across the kitchen table every morning:P But I have overlooked looks in the past bc of other factors.

Glad I've got the discussion going aye xD

Looks do matter to some extent right? With no disrespect meant, I'm sure most girls wouldn't like to date someone who is obese as it may show they can't take care of themselves?

Self confidence. The very fact that you're even concerned about your looks publicly is a sign of lacking confidence. 

Boogie2998 aka Francis on YouTube is renowned for being obese but he still has a girlfriend. He did it by loving himself. Yeah, it's such a cliché but it really works wonders. I've implemented it because I (kind of like you) was struggling with girls, however, once I came to honestly accept myself for who I am (flaws and all): girls gravitated towards me. Trust me, women are not as alien as some guys and girls like to tell you they are. 

Any guy at KH13, message me personally if you want guy advice for girls. I'll gladly provide my services.

I like guys who work out and keep in shape

I like men who don't make up lies about who they are to relate or impress you.

I like guys who have real hopes, goals, and dreams instead of being a loser coasting on life.

I like men who respect women and never call them disrespectful names or treats them poorly. They cherish them instead.

I like intelligent men who know how to have intelligent conversations.

I like men who are confident in who they are and don't put on false facades. You can only pretend for so long anyways :)

I like a man that puts in the same amount of work and effort that I would put in to a relationship instead of just taking and taking.

I like a man who puts some effort in his appearance and practices proper hygiene. No one wants to smell your stank!

I don't like men who smoke.

Did you find the man you were looking for? ;)

OK Lea, I know you're talking about me so fine! Let's do this here:

1. I am in shape! I'm not fat, I'm just big-boned you meanie!

2. I wasn't lying. I have blonde hair like you and a degree in Dietetics. You're not the only one :(

3. But my dream is to coast in life. Why u no be happy for me? :(

4. For the last time, when I called that girl across the street a bitch I was highlighting the fact her hair happened to be golden like my female golden retriever!

5. I am an arteest in da art of cunversashun. Why dun u love me?

6. I...I am confident in who I am!...I mean...if you want me to be...I guess. Besides George Clooney thinks so, yeah he told me himself! 

7. I do put the same work and effort you do! My effort just happens to be spent being a moron and financially irresponsible, yeesh!

8. But...but...scat-play.

9. I saw an episode of jackass where they set their pubes on fire and I thought I'd do the same. I didn't know it would produce that much smoke!

OMG I DIED! bwahahaha!

I want a man that I can trust. I want one who's honest and likes me for who I am, who won't try to make me do something I'm uncomfortable with. I want one who is willing to work hard to support his family. I want him to care about others and be a decent person. I want someone who won't give up on us, even if we get in a huge fight. I want a guy that I like being with.

Well now that we have a few reliable answers on the question, I need to ask one too

HOW CAN YOU TELL IF A GIRL LIKES YOU? (without asking her of course, because I get the feeling they'd think the guy's being a bit too direct or clingy)