Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
lostmemory123

Film A Look at Moana

Posted Image

For a second I utterly despised the design of her cause I first saw the pic on tumblr AND EVERYTHING POSITIVE THEY SAID ABOUT HER HAD TO DO WITH SOME POLITICAL BULLCRAP!

But than I got off of tumblr and now I like how she looks 200%.

So yeah, this is Moana, a very fine young lady indeed.

YES

She looks really great! Her body type is really different from Anna/Elsa who were beautiful and skinny. Love it though, she looks so badass.

Well Moana still looks beautiful in her own right, Id just say its a different kind of beauty compared to the Frozen girls.

Well Moana still looks beautiful in her own right, Id just say its a different kind of beauty compared to the Frozen girls.

Yeah she is beautiful. I'm just saying how much a difference it is, which is very good. One issue I had with older Disney princesses is how they all look the same. Cinderella, Aurora and without the hair, Snow White. Also Anna and Elsa look similar to Rapunzel which is understandable since its a new style they are testing out and they look outstanding. I wonder what they'll do with future Disney Princesses. Diversity is great. 

Posted Image

For a second I utterly despised the design of her cause I first saw the pic on tumblr AND EVERYTHING POSITIVE THEY SAID ABOUT HER HAD TO DO WITH SOME POLITICAL BULLCRAP!

But than I got off of tumblr and now I like how she looks 200%.

So yeah, this is Moana, a very fine young lady indeed.

Ohh...Pretty.

Its from Moana, A DUH!

But seriously, its from Disney's new movie Moana thats coming next year in like November, this pic was from yesterdays D23 presentation.

lol the title made it sound like just a pic of the new random character we know nothing about except she going to be in a new movie we know nothing about