Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Coverage: Kingdom Hearts III & Disney Infinity 3.0 at D23 Expo 2015

Kingdom Hearts 3 will be appearing at 11 a.m. (PDT), that should be in 2 and a half hours. So be patient  ;)

I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW!

We don't know if Kingdom Hearts 3 will be shown first. All we know for now is that Kingdom Hearts will be a part of this panel, but that also includes Disney Infinity 3.0 and Star Wars Battlefront

It's one hour, I think :)

Really? Thanks! I honestly wasn't expecting it to go over an hour but I'm super interested with how they will show everything and how much they do show.

So before there was a sign saying videoing was prohibited but now it MAY be prohibited, but may not be? Well, that's a half relief :)

The staff took the sign down and said photo taking and videos were allowed though it's subject to change. I don't think they will change it though. It would be a real ass move.   :P

Edited by TheEightMelodies

yeah, i'm betting kh will be shown last

Agreed. It was last in the listing they gave us when they talked about D23 Anaheim.Hoping for new footage, both storywise and gameplay.

There has been a LOT of news about Star Wars at D23 so to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if it was announced as a KH3 world

Indeed. Hoping that they just show something new, like characters and voice-overs and of course, new worlds. Preferably, Frozen (NO SINGING!) and Treasure Planet.