Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

Big Hero 6 world announced for Kingdom Hearts III

Dude, imagine the sheer scale of San Fransokyo as a world. With the graphical scheme and the power of the PS4? It's gonna be freaking beautiful.

heck yeah. Flying through that skyline on Baymax's back should be breathtaking.

Gotta say, I approve! Big Hero 6 was created by Marvel, but Disney made it their own! I also like that they're doing a sequel to the movie. I still say that I'm not a fan of adding Marvel universes to KH, but, as I said earlier, Disney made Big Hero 6 their own so I approve.

This is very cool.  I liked Big Hero 6 with the exception of it featuring the disgusting city that is San Francisco.  Gross.  Anyway, I hope this world turns out well.

The only downside to this anouncement is that it shows how far away KH3 still is from being completed.  When they annouced the Tangled world, they had game play footage with it.  For their Big Hero 6 anouncement, it's only still in the concept art stage, I believe the article said.  KH3 is far from done unfortuately.  But at least we are starting to get more and more news releases on the game.

This is very cool.  I liked Big Hero 6 with the exception of it featuring the disgusting city that is San Francisco.  Gross.  Anyway, I hope this world turns out well.

The only downside to this anouncement is that it shows how far away KH3 still is from being completed.  When they annouced the Tangled world, they had game play footage with it.  For their Big Hero 6 anouncement, it's only still in the concept art stage, I believe the article said.  KH3 is far from done unfortuately.  But at least we are starting to get more and more news releases on the game.

You're probably correct, but not necessarily. They could have a decent amount of the world established, but just not in a presentable form, and so they chose to show off concept art to give a better impression of what it will look like.Of course, then the question is, if San Fransokyo is not in a state to be shown off, then why not announce a world that is further along?

It had better be good as long as Hiro gets a scene similar to Harry Potter and the Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone where he is convinced by the villain, (possibly Xehanort) that he can bring Tadashi back. On this subject, I'd like to see Hiro accept, because he still misses Tadashi even after the events of the movie.

It goes something like this:

Xehanort: Tell me, Hiro...would you like to see your brother again? Together, we can bring him back...all I ask for is something in return.

I leave Hiro's result to your imagination if you think this will make a great scene. If so, please reply to me your results.

During the Disney Interactive event at D23 Expo 2015, a world based on the movie Big Hero 6 was announced for Kingdom Hearts III! The story in Kingdom Hearts III will take place after the events of the movie. The subplot of the world will involve Heartless taking over the Baymax that was left inside the portal from the end of the film. The following image is concept art created by series artists, which showcases Sora riding on the back of Battlesuit Baymax.

Posted Image

Roy Conli, executive producer of Tangled and Big Hero 6 also shared a message saying how thrilled he is to be featuring his movies in Kingdom Hearts games, and that he loves the connections the movies and the Kingdom Hearts series share. You can check out his video below.

How do you feel about Big Hero 6 being featured in Kingdom Hearts III? Let us know in the comments!Click here to view the article
WHY, QUOTA! WHY?!

Posted Image

Am i the only one who saw and said "this looks nothing like kingdom hearts"? 

I personally dont mind that the series is getting more serious, but it definitely losing its magic touch, i suppose the attraction flow and keyblade transformations is there to make up for it. but i have yet to see a Disney world that looks like its original counterpart other than the latest worlds. 

But olympus coleseum so far isn't making me feel at ease.

Just by looking at the concept art, I already have my own theory of what will happen in this world for the events of KH3 (I've even imagined a "Possible Plot" for the inclusion San Fransokyo already) and I will share it with you here in the forums in due time (probably on another "Theory Video").

In the meantime, and to celebrate the announcement of Big Hero 6 in KH3, I've made a "Sexual KH Parody Video of Big Hero 6" (check the respective thread in the "Random" section).

Or check it right here:

Enjoy... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by AirbagVII