Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

Every Keyblade in Kingdom Hearts III will have its own transformation, attraction flow can be used at any time

During the Disney Interactive event at D23 Expo 2015, it was announced that every Keyblade in Kingdom Hearts III will have its own transformation. The hosts made sure to emphasize that every single Keyblade is included in this. It was also re-confirmed at the event that attraction flow is able to be activated at any time. This was just mentioned in passing, so there's not much else to report here!

What kinds of other transformations do you want to see besides guns and canons, which we have seen already? Let us know in the comments!

Click here to view the article

Hmm... I wonder, since we know one of the transformations will be a bow gun, is that pointing to a Brave or Robin Hood world?

I'd much prefer a Robin Hood world, since it's more classically Disney, but I'd wager on Brave world being more likely :)

Hmm... I wonder, since we know one of the transformations will be a bow gun, is that pointing to a Brave or Robin Hood world?I'd much prefer a Robin Hood world, since it's more classically Disney, but I'd wager on Brave world being more likely :)

I'd love both!

And Frozen  :wub: Gimme Anna

I'd love both!

And Frozen  :wub: Gimme Anna

Finally, somebody else who actually associates Frozen with its main character. At the end of the day, the movie was about Anna's journey and not Elsa's!