Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Moochieh32

The Keyblade is the Ultimate Unlock in Disney Infinity 3.0 & Kingdom Hearts King Mickey costume to be given out to D23 attendees

During the Disney Interactive presentation at D23 Expo 2015, the team at Disney Infinity revealed that the Keyblade will the the Ultimate Unlock in Disney Infinity 3.0. The Ultimate Unlock is achieved by collecting every figure available for Disney Infinity. This gives players the opportunity to use the Keyblade as a weapon in the game.

Additionally, fans attending D23 were rewarded a King Mickey costume, Mickey Mouse's attire from the Kingdom Hearts series. This costume will NOT be sold in stores.

Click here to view the article

KH being represented in Disney Infinity is awesome. Sora is probably a lock for 4.0 now.

Hoping that King Mickey power disc isn't exclusive to D23 forever, it'd be impossible to get for a decent price on eBay. Would love if they ended up selling it in a pack with other discs or bundled with the eventual figure(s) in 4.0.

This might mean that Disney Infinity 4.0 might be completely KH themed, with certain Play-Sets of certain KH games, like BBS, KH2, etc.. This is because there was a special unlock for DI1 and 2 where you unlocked the Light Saber from Star Wars and eventually, Star Wars ended up in DI3 with play sets of their own. Do I sense some Kingdom Hearts figurines of Sora, Roxas, Kairi, Riku and the entire Org 13 being made? 

Well, that's it, now I have to save for a PS4 AND Disney Infinity! But why can't the outfit be sold in stores? Do they mean right now, or ever? Can't it be available when 4.0 comes out?

Sad to say my friend... while the Keyblade is only unlocked when all figures are unlocked (DI1, 2 and 3) and have their levels maxed, the King Mickey outfit might, just MIGHT be able to available through certain requirements, but as of right now, people at D23 have it, and is only them who will have it until the people from Disney Infinity decide to make it available to the rest of the customers. I've played DI since the first and while it is incredibly enjoyable, I still am pissed at the fact we have to buy all figures and max them to unlock a keyblade. As for the power disc, all we can do is wait and hope for availability. 

I really don't think its worth it, unless of course you have been getting the figures since the beginning of Disney Infinity to spend that much money just for one little Keyblade in Disney Infinity is not worth it, especially if you don't even have the game because you will have to buy all the figures and such and I don't know how many there are of those but still not worth it at all.  And for the Mickey costume again that kind of sucks that you can't get that unless you where at the event but they probably will sell it at some point hopefully

I really don't think its worth it, unless of course you have been getting the figures since the beginning of Disney Infinity to spend that much money just for one little Keyblade in Disney Infinity is not worth it, especially if you don't even have the game because you will have to buy all the figures and such and I don't know how many there are of those but still not worth it at all.  And for the Mickey costume again that kind of sucks that you can't get that unless you where at the event but they probably will sell it at some point hopefully

but 4.0 though