Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
somedayhunchback

will Frozen or Wreck it Ralph be in KH3?

Now that we have a world based on Tangled 2010 and a world based on Disney's most recent release Big Hero 6 will Wreck it Ralph and Frozen appear as well? Because it feels like Square could be taking the more recent films and turning them into worlds for KH series.

I can see wreck it Ralph and frozen in kh3 and i would like to see older classics as well like The Jungle Book, Pocahontas, Atlantis and Treasure Planet

If we go off the logic of them bringing in BH6 then we can say for sure wreck it Ralph has the best chance of the two. Frozen isn't really friendship and light verses dark. more sisterhood, lust, and i guess maybe love i don't think so.

If Tangled and Big Hero 6 are in, you can expect Frozen. I'd be surprised if it didn't make it, honestly.

Wreck It Ralph, on the other hand, would be kind of weird. I loved the movie, but I don't think it would be a good idea to put it in KH3, though it is likely. Don't like the idea of a possible breaking of the fourth wall.  :P

It has 2 princesses!and Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder made a cameo appearance might i add! And now Frozen has links with Tarzan as he is believed to be Elsa and Anna's younger brother!

That's just some BS theory that can easily be broken by using even the slightest bit of critical thinking. Or even common sense. As for topic, yes to Frozen. Disney is actually taking an active role in producing this games and they're not going to stop milking their biggest cash cow now. WiR, maybe.

I would love a Wreck it Ralph world because I love a video game world. I mean Space Paranoids world well in Kingdom Hearts 2 because of the animation work. So I hope Wreck it Ralph is in Kingdom Hearts 3. As for Frozen I don't care.

Frozen is a reasonably safe bet due to its popularity, though not assured.

Wreck-It Ralph....would be really, really meta. I suppose Sora could get sucked into it, like with Tron, explaining how would be interesting. A summon of Ralph would be the easiest way to bring him in.

Wreck-It Ralph would be a licensing nightmare. Maybe just include Ralph as a summon or something.Peace!

now that i think about it wreck it Ralph has a lot of characters from other companies, it would take forever to get that approved, so neither.

You both do come to realise that they were nothing more than cameos. In Japan, Wreck-It Ralph is called Sugar Rush. This means that the cameo video game characters can be ignored entirely and the world can be just as likely as any other movie from Disney Animation.

I'd be pretty surprised if Frozen doesn't appear. Frozen is a good world for magic and some interesting heartless. i'm sure square isn't stupid enough to do this, but the first time someone mentioned Frozen i had a sick feeling in my stomach thinking they could possibly ruin the chance at a decent world by making it a sing along like Atlantica in KH2. Anyway, like i said, I'm sure they wouldn't do that. As for WIR, I've never seen it before. Is it as good as everyone has been hyping it up to be? 

I really want Frozen and it makes sense from almost every aspect (a lot of plot elements fit in, especially the "frozen heart" thing. Elsa and Riku would be good characters to learn a lot from each other and Anna and Sora are similar in personality as well. Frozen is immensely popular worldwide so it would make KH3 a huge seller). 

Wreck It Ralph would be cool, but I wouldn't be bummed if it didn't make it into the game. I feel like Tumblr hyped it up too much for me and I was disappointed in result of that. It wasn't a bad movie, it was just nothing like I was expecting it to be. 

Wreck-It Ralph is still entirely possible as all the original characters belong to Disney. The cameo video game characters did little to nothing for the plot.

I for one think Wreck-It Ralph is just as possible as Frozen.

Edited by Guest

I can't see why they wouldn't put Frozen in due to how insanely popular it is, they would get so many new people playing the game just from Elsa being a summon or something. 

Wreck It Ralph on the other hand would not work. It would be an absolute mess with the fourth wall constantly being broken, it'd be horrible.

Edited by Sirillia

I can't see why they wouldn't put Frozen in due to how insanely popular it is, they would get so many new people playing the game just from Elsa being a summon or something. 

Wreck It Ralph on the other hand would not work. It would be an absolute mess with the fourth wall constantly being broken, it'd be horrible.

I agree with the fourth wall thing being problematic but I think it at most, it would just be like a joke of Sora saying to Donald and Goofy "They're video game characters? THAT'S SO COOL." and like it's only ironic to the audience but they don't realize what's going on.

I really wish that Sora would have made a cameo in Wreck it Ralph instead. But I guess maybe they didn't so it could be a world in KH3. Who knows. 

I honestly think that both are quite likely, as well as Princess and The Frog and Brave. With the announcements of Tangled and Big Hero 6, I think they're really trying to go for the newer disney movies, especially those with the CGI graphics, but more importantly movies that made a lot of buzz.

Frozen almost definitely has a place in KH3 now since tangled and BH6 is in on the party. Plus, Frozen is the most popular of the trio so i'm surprised that tangled got in on this before Frozen. Perhaps they're just trying to build up the hype. :/