Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

He was trapped in an alternate dimension inside the portal, with broken armor and only one arm....along with the combat chip inside him.

Since that same Baymax is coming back in Kingdom Hearts 3 as a Xehanort/Darkness controlled being with a combat chip.........we got ourselves a war machine with a giant claw ready to beat some poor sucker up.

Not only that, but how will Hiro react?! How will Hiro react to seeing the old Baymax, now a death monger, standing in front of him with Red Eyes Take Warning?!

Edited by KeybladeLordSora

"This chip is what makes Baymax,Baymax"

Posted Image

Ill think hell be surprised but I doubt hell that much of a negative emotional reaction, what makes Baymax the lovable robot Hiro's grown attach too is the chip,  the old Baymax in KH3 will just be a killing lifeless shell of its oldself. I doubt he'll care that much, and if does end up going all emotional that would be just confusing.

Edited by lostmemory123

"This chip is what makes Baymax,Baymax"

Posted Image

Ill think hell be surprised but I doubt hell that much of a negative emotional reaction, what makes Baymax the lovable robot Hiro's grown attach too is the chip,  the old Baymax in KH3 just a killing lifeless shell of its oldself. I doubt he'll care that much, and if does end up going all emotional that would be just confusing.

He'll get emotional since its still a lifeless shell of the old baymax that his brother built. And now its being corrupted by some dude.

Even if he gave a new body to Baymax, the old body will probably be a sentimental feel for Hiro.

He'll get emotional since its still a lifeless shell of the old baymax that his brother built. And now its being corrupted by some dude.

Even if he gave a new body to Baymax, the old body will probably be a sentimental feel for Hiro.

I doubt that with my entire being.

While hes probably still saddened by the death, I doubt he'll get emotional over it. By the end of the movie hes accepted the fact that Tadashi is dead, hes moved on, he is passed that.

The Baymax that Hiro and the audience got attached is in the "new" Baymax, so with those 2 things in mind I doubt that hes still that emotionally depressed over Baymax's old body.

Ill say it again, "This chip is what makes Baymax,Baymax."

Technically he isn't being controlled by Xehanort (directly anyway), he's being controlled by the Heartless. Also the "Shadow-Baymax" in that concept art kind of resembles the nanomachines that caused so much trouble in the movie. It could be that the Heartless have fused with the nanomachines along with the original Baymax or they are just imitating them. Either way it looks pretty cool and dark.

Technically he isn't being controlled by Xehanort (directly anyway), he's being controlled by the Heartless. Also the "Shadow-Baymax" in that concept art kind of resembles the nanomachines that caused so much trouble in the movie. It could be that the Heartless have fused with the nanomachines along with the original Baymax or they are just imitating them. Either way it looks pretty cool and dark.

Well they did say "The Antagonist of Kingdom Hearts", and they didn't exactly say WHICH antagonist. So it could be Xehanort, and it could be the Heartless. Hell, it could be both. I can see it now. Baymaxnort.

I doubt that with my entire being.

While hes probably still saddened by the death, I doubt he'll get emotional over it. By the end of the movie hes accepted the fact that Tadashi is dead, hes moved on, he is passed that.

The Baymax that Hiro and the audience got attached is in the "new" Baymax, so with those 2 things in mind I doubt that hes still that emotionally depressed over Baymax's old body.

Ill say it again, "This chip is what makes Baymax,Baymax."

And I doubt that. He'll be pissed (or at least it will make sense for him to be pissed) because its an old body of Baymax being used for terrible means. Its like having your first robot that was built by your dead brother and then it gets lost however you still got the memory card and built a new robot with the same memory card so its like the old one, but when you realized some bad people stole the first robot and now is using it to terrorize people you are gonna get pissed.

He got over Tadashi's death but that doesn't mean that he isn't going to feel angry when someone takes his work and using it to hurt others. I mean, one of the things he got pissed in the movie was because of the nanobots the villain used for his personal gain which was his work. 

And I doubt that. He'll be pissed (or at least it will make sense for him to be pissed) because its an old body of Baymax being used for terrible means. Its like having your first robot that was built by your dead brother and then it gets lost however you still got the memory card and built a new robot with the same memory card so its like the old one, but when you realized some bad people stole the first robot and now is using it to terrorize people you are gonna get pissed.

He got over Tadashi's death but that doesn't mean that he isn't going to feel angry when someone takes his work and using it to hurt others. I mean, one of the things he got pissed in the movie was because of the nanobots the villain used for his personal gain which was his work. 

First off, Hiro never was pissed that mask guy stole his microbots,he was only shocked and confused mostly. The only time in the movie where he gets pissed are linked to Tadashi's death(when he finds out masked guy might have killed Tadashi, finding out his death was in vain), and Im not saying that out of memory, I got the movie with me right now.

And of course hes gonna pissed, some asshole is trying to wreck shit up in San Fransokyo. A Baymax robot being used as well might add some more salt to that, but being pissed had nothing to do with your original comments of Hiro getting "emotional" or "sentimental".

Sentimental applies being sad or nostalgic, and there is still no reason for him to feel that way since "new" Baymax IS STILL THE BAYMAX HIRO GREW TO LOVE!

Posted Image

"This chip is what makes Baymax,Baymax."

First off, Hiro never was pissed that mask guy stole his microbots,he was only shocked and confused mostly. The only time in the movie where he gets pissed are linked to Tadashi's death(when he finds out masked guy might have killed Tadashi, finding out his death was in vain), and Im not saying that out of memory, I got the movie with me right now.

And of course hes gonna pissed, some asshole is trying to wreck shit up in San Fransokyo. A Baymax robot being used as well might add some more salt to that, but being pissed had nothing to do with your original comments of Hiro getting "emotional" or "sentimental".

Sentimental applies being sad or nostalgic, and there is still no reason for him to feel that way since "new" Baymax IS STILL THE BAYMAX HIRO GREW TO LOVE!

Posted Image

"This chip is what makes Baymax,Baymax."

For emotional I don't mean breaking down and crying over it. I meant he will get pissed for the fact Baymax's body is going to be used. He will feel sentimental over it, and it does make sense since its the one his brother created and the first Baymax. 

On a more serious note, they said "An antagonist". Who's to say that Xehanort manipulated Baymax? It could have just as easily been Maleficent and Pete who are manipulating the original Baymax... after all, they have power over the heartless too!

Edited by Guest

Well they did say "The Antagonist of Kingdom Hearts", and they didn't exactly say WHICH antagonist. So it could be Xehanort, and it could be the Heartless. Hell, it could be both. I can see it now. Baymaxnort.

Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure Xehanort prefers to keep a human form. Plus there's always that pesky healing robot programming and robot heart thing that could make things complicated for him. But if anything, he would make a nice weapon for Xehanort.

Is Big Hero 6 better than Tangled? I've yet to watch BH6, and I am intrigued to see whether it truly fits into the KH Universe.

Deciding whats better is mostly personal opinion and debatable, but I can tell you its a good movie on its own right and should be checked out.

Deciding whats better is mostly personal opinion and debatable, but I can tell you its a good movie on its own right and should be checked out.

Okay! Now I've just gotta wait for it on Sky...

Anyone notice that heartless Baymax in the concept art lacks the emblem heartless symbol?

Dark Baymax could either be registered as a pureblood heartless (as it wasn't created by Terra-Xehanort), or, the emblem could be at the back.