Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
soraspromise

[Updated] New information & promotional Kingdom Hearts III images released for the upcoming Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater at D23 Expo Japan

it was kinda a given that new info will be shown, I would love a Riku based trailer, I wanna see how he looks like in kh3 xD

You and me both. But I really want to see Kairi, too. 

Okay, we've GOTTA get a release date by then, RIGHT?

That's what it seemed like they were saying around E3, but we'll have to wait & see! 

I am happy that we get a new trailer in November. Maybe even a release date?But damn, I would like to have that Sora Final form figure...Square why y no want my money?

Yay...except we might not be allowed to have any recorded footage of the trailer....FIRENUGGETS!!! xP

Then we'll just have to do it the old fashioned way and wait for the trailer to be released officially =P

The official website for D23 Expo Japan has been updated with a bunch of new information on what fans can expect from their special Kingdom Hearts fan event.

New Trailer

ALong with a bunch of special guests, fans will be able to watch a brand new trailer for the Kingdom Hearts series.

Video Shooting and Photo Ops

After the event, they will be conducting video shooting for photos and comments in the hall and invite fans to dress up in cosplay, but urge those planning on cosplaying to review their Costume Guidelines.

Sora Final Form Play Arts Kai Available To Purchase

The limited edition Play Arts Kai of 'Final Form' Sora will be available to purchase before the event.

See Event Sign-Up for more information

The event will take place on November 3rd at 1pm JST (5am BST/12am EDT) at the Cinema Ikspiari Theater. We'll keep you posted on any information that gets announced during the event!

Source: Event Sign-up

http://www.kingdomheartsunion.com/news/2949/what-you-can-expect-kingdom-hearts-iii-wise-at-d23-expo-japan/

I want renders of Donald, Goofy, Riku, Kairi and Mickey's Kingdom Shader models!