Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Final Fantasy removed from Apple App Store & Google Play Store

The very first Final Fantasy game has been removed this morning from the Apple App Store & Google Play Store. You can still re-download it if you already own it.

It is currently unclear why this has occurred but likely reasons include compatibility issues and what I'm hoping for: A big update.

The very first Final Fantasy game has been removed this morning from the Apple App Store & Google Play Store. You can still re-download it if you already own it. It is currently unclear why this has occurred but likely reasons include compatibility issues and what I'm hoping for: A big update.

What do you think they would update if they were? Other than Compatibility.

What do you think they would update if they were? Other than Compatibility.

The app is a joke. It's native resolution is very low. There is no gamepad support, cloud saving support, achievements. The UI is shocking and is not suited to smartphones. And the Android version is missing content.

The app is a joke. It's native resolution is very low. There is no gamepad support, cloud saving support, achievements. The UI is shocking and is not suited to smartphones. And the Android version is missing content.

I really hope the extra content Is added. ive been playing and and I realy wish that extra dungens were there and make it hd